Chat?

When I’m chatting in normal chat how do I know people are talking to me in guild chat atm guild chat at aqua stays mostly unused cuase don’t know how to talk in town and see what being said in guild chat our switch easy between them is there a hot key to switch chat windows our a easy tutorial written somewhere? Sorry I did not speak English was typing on phone :joy:

I did notice last time the pms I got after mailing mailboxes showed as a number on top leading me there does guild that do the same?

I am pretty sure you can pick a channel to be talking in. Then go to the chat window and list all. So that allows you to talk in the one you want and hear all of them.

1 Like

With talking you typing wright?

Yes. So you type in the guild chat and it will show up there. But if someone is talking in the world chat you will see it but you would have to switch to the world chat to talk to them.

1 Like

top left of the chatbox, you can click show all. Then just click the channel you want to type in.
I try to keep mine on all to show guilds.

1 Like

Gonna try it when I log in think that’s what I’m looking for

you have to click all, everytime you play. It resets to make just 1 active at a time. wish there was a way to toggle it to all permanently

Yeah Def want It permanent

I don’t use the chat much simply because I haven’t found a way to use it efficiently and with just the keyboard. If there is a way to do these please tell me how. To name a few, channels, usually /s is say, /w name msg are whispers, backspace replies to last whisper, /g is primary guild and /g1 /g2 etc are different guild “slots”, there are tabs that you can assign different channel combinations to, you can make them always visible, up/down arrows go through your previously entered things, the list goes on. They’re going to add new chat channels next week but if the chat isn’t usable, well, nobody will use them. Just like the guild chat atm.

I know I’m asking for a lot of things and realise this will probably stay like it currently is, but you can always dream right? :smiley:

edit: this might not be the correct place to post this… I’m not good at this :sweat_smile:

hit t to open chat box, tab or alt to open different channels (which is same as hitting speech bubble – you get a slightly different menu if you hit the ‘Channel’ at the top), up down arrow key to scroll in current channel

/say - say (nearby enough to see another players name)
/shout - shout (to region/town)
@name - private message
/ - will bring up chat with a ‘/’ typed in
/emote - use an emote, ie: /clap /laugh

…not sure if there’s more lol

1 Like

Thank you!!