Cheapest Spooky Orbs

It’s so good, you won’t believe it.
As a challenge you will have to find this place without directions given :laughing:

Just joking - TNT Finata has a portal to Saren I, and then it’s pretty simple.

:bat: Spooky Orbs :bat: for 22c :scream:

4 Likes

I found the cheapest spooky orbs via gathering :stuck_out_tongue:

Good price though! Also, nice seeing you in game!

4 Likes

Restocked.

I’ll be putting out smaller batches rather than full capacity, so there is a chance different players have a chance to get it, instead of having one :whale: grabbing full stand worth stash. :grin:

I know there are players out there that won’t find as much time to play and gather the orbs but would like to have a chance to craft some Halloween goodies for an acceptable price. So that’s for them.

4 Likes

ppls are lazy :smiley: i ran thru mud biomes in few different SOV worlds and getting like 3 smart stacks of orbs in 30 minutes :smiley:

2 Likes

I harvest mine as well but I don’t hold anything against those that are trying to do other stuff that want to just buy them. More power too them and spread the coin around.

3 Likes

Restocked again. :ghost:

4 Likes

:exclamation: Today and Tomorrow only special offer :exclamation:

Spooky Orbs on sale for 16c. :ghost:

:arrow_down: But that’s not all - check this out :arrow_down:

1 Like

restocked!

Not easy to find you. I’m sure you’re not even online xD

1 Like

Not all the time anyway.

I met half a dozen people in TNT main hub yesterday. They didn’t seem to know about the offer lol.

Was gathering and exploring with other alts. Was on with all my 6, two of them for a few hours.

And back now… just saying ;p

1 Like

restocked again

2 Likes

3 days left - restocked

2 Likes

we are almost at the end of the event

eventscreen

shop stand restocked

1 Like

Boundmore can you keep me a shop stand full please so I can make more event stuff for people
Ty in advance!

1 Like

If he runs out, I got u @JaceyLive

1 Like

I will get you your own batch whenever we meet , regardless the event end (just to clarify, my batches are 1600 orbs, not 16SS; I was putting 16x100 in my event shop stand).
I’m nearly out of my stock, and am back to work so don’t have much time now to gather more to offer more. I don’t mind parting with most of what I have, just don’t want you to be disappointed, in case you think I was selling and restocking 16SS every time.

@RobZadouch - thanks for cover; I suppose Jacey can use us both and double the amount :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks guys appreciate it

2 Likes