Chisel/sculpting contest (ends mid October)

Sorry @the-moebius but just to be fair to everyone else I’m containing all entries to the contest platform. But you’re more than welcome to claim a plot and build it on the platform. There’s still many spots free.

1 Like

no problem next time do a chisel a village competition :grin:

1 Like

Deep under the shrine of corruption on Nasharil I found plans carved into an ancient stone wall that described how to build a device that would summon a great protector known as a titan.
For the longest time the technology to create this device was out of reach. Only when I had given up all hope of ever constructing this device the technology was invented by the great technomancer known as James.
with these new chisels I set about creating this device.
Our people are on the verge of greatness! soon we will reach a point in our understanding of the multiverse that will allow us to travel with ease amongst the stars. I am calling this coming singularity the year 1.0. I don’t know when we will achieve it but I cant help but feel it will be soon and what better way to celebrate than with an army of massive unstoppable self aware protectors!!
Now some people have warned me that if I do manage to summon these ancient protectors they may turn on us. After all these naysayers say that’s probably what destroyed the society that came before us. To that I say pffft … what could go wrong!?!

15 Likes

7 Likes

And our winner is… still to be determined :smirk: Stay tuned

3 Likes

I just added a list of games that will be included with the prizes. Check the beginning of this thread.

1 Like

Yes… do go on! How does one power the device? How does it communicate with the God Machines? What manner of propulsion keeps the satellite power crystals aloft? Whom is this technomancer you speak of, this “James”? We demand access to the site of this relic of the Oort!

8 Likes

It’s quite simple @Illuminoorti. gleam of difrent colors resonate at difrent freacrancys. When combined in the right formation or pattern they can have a variety of effects.
This particular pattern uses a form of quantum tunneling to manipulate the electrons in the nearest dormant titan heart. When activated it should act as a surge of electricity to shock the titan back to life.
all we need to do now is sit back and wait for it to build up charge naturally.

9 Likes

ends mid October? i thought it was on the 30th of September… no need to rush now xD

1 Like

You know what would be neat? If you could tune that gleam to the frequency of spitter testicles. Zap all of them into fried dumplings and stop them breeding. For the record I was always against the genophage but Spitters are like roaches.

3 Likes

Can I hire you to make crystals on my base? haha It’s an awesome build!

3 Likes

I guess I’ll actually get serious and make it look nice and smooth now that I got all the time in the world.

3 Likes

New update video is up.

5 Likes

Is it true that there are still vacant spots? Is it too late to enter?

2 Likes

Not at all, the competition finishes mid-October. Would you like one?

2 Likes

As of last nights recording there were still 3-4 spots available.

3 Likes

I’d love to participate :slight_smile: Do I just bring a beacon, some fuel and plots?

1 Like

Yep, I can provide the beacon though :grin:

3 Likes

that sounds great, just tell me whenever you’re free and I’ll pop over :grin:

I’m over there right now :grinning:

1 Like