Chisel/sculpting contest (ends mid October)

The contest is officially filled. I’m leaving the front plot empty so as to have space when coming through the main entrance. I’m currently working on a back entrance by Karokendo with 2 corner ramps. Other than that here are the 14 contestants:

@Karokendo
@Stretchious
@houdhakker2
@AmandaPan
@142857
Jeffrotheswell
@Swede
@ozarka30
andysav (who is not on the forums)
Scratchnwiff
@willcrutchley
@Glychi
cor-karolis
@Selection

I couldn’t “@“ everyone cuz you’re only aloud 10 per post so I left out some who have already built.

Aside from the item prizes here is how the steam keys will be awarded.
1st place = 10 keys
2nd place = 8 keys
3rd place = 6 keys
4th place = 4 keys
5th through 14th places all get 3 keys each

If for some reason a contestant doesn’t end up building anything or puts very little effort into the build they will not receive any keys. I just don’t want anybody entering just so they can get a prize without actually trying. Can’t wait to see everybodies builds. :grin:

7 Likes

I am actually in the competition… Cor is letting me borrow her plots.

6 Likes

gotcha :+1: sounds good

2 Likes

Yeah, this. I’m only there for the glory-by-association. :wink:

4 Likes

@Cookviper is there a limit to how far down you can dig for your sculpture? :slight_smile: “all hail the mighty king cuttletrunk”

1 Like

@james it may not be road kill but there is the king of cuttletrunks in the sculpting arena cough world boss idea cough royalties cough :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d get that cough checked out if I were you :joy:

3 Likes

Too bad @Pseudonym84 never announced publicly his secret project. I won’t spoil it, but has to do with few previous posts :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

I still want to see it…

1 Like

Feel free to go as deep as you’d like.

2 Likes

Update on the end date:
I’m gonna try and have the end date be the 14th. However, since I’m planning on making a detailed timelapse circular pan of each structure which may take me a while to do them all. Also I’m planning on helping @TwistedFoot showcase each build. So with that being said feel free to continue working on your build even after the 14th cuz I may not have recorded with twistedfoot yet. Basically until you see the voting begin the contest is still going. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I really need to get on with mine then!!

2 Likes

How is that going to work :stuck_out_tongue: the time lapse. Some people built their projects in 1 hour.

Instead of having a single pic of each structure to vote for I’m going to create a 360 panning timelapse gif of each structure which should really show off the ingenious and ingunuity put into each one.

3 Likes

Oh I got you. Very cool. Very cool.

I have added the price money in request baskets next to the other prices in the chisel contest area.

1st place gets 150.000 coins.
2nd place gets 75.000 coins.
3rd place gets 15.000 coins.
Last place gets a wooden shovel.

I asked @Cookviper to hand out these prices for me as I will not be present at that event when the winners are announced.

Have fun !

5 Likes

Wow, this contest is turning to epic proportions :grin:

3 Likes

I’m eyeing up that shovel!!

9 Likes

It’s actually gonna be a valuable shovel. It prozees last shovel. :smirk:

2 Likes

True :sob:hopefully prozee comes back when he starts missing the game…

2 Likes