Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

Footfall still belongs to you. We will cash out to you when some coins will accumulate.

Yeah olmost killed footfall for moebs on plaza yay alts :slight_smile:

Of course you get footfall from friends.
The only reasons you don’t get footfall from a player are:

• The Player has permissions on the beacon.
  • The Player has a beacon in the same village.
  • You already recieved footfall from this player on another beacon within the same village.

A rule of thumb is:
Footfall comes from visitors not from residents.
So friends not associated with the settlement will generate footfall just like strangers.

2 Likes

I have a suspision that when the friend had rights once and then taken off the rights the footfall doesnt come back from them not 100%sure

Thats possible. Haven’t checked. But then thats a bug. :smile:

Leaves on tower will look great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you guys have donation baskets? I bet there are players not participating who would like to donate stuff to help. I could go lumberjacking and bring back some wood.

1 Like

Hello!

I would like to participate. Could I use plot 27?

I would like to create an apothecary . I would sell healing potions.

The plot would be a combination of house, garden/natural area. If I am able to join of course!

2 Likes

anyone online right now who can give me my plot’s permissions?

Quick questions =P

im going to be supper busy tomorrow BUT i think i can setup a recording to do a time-laps… So!:

1. How many ppl are going to be recording?
  2. Is there a particular angle / vantage point that would be good / @Karokendo or @Dzchan94 would like covered?

Since i knew i wouldn’t be able to participate I haven’t been keeping up with this very well… i apologize.

There are donation baskets on the event town plaza.

1 Like

@DashEWz says he’ll be online in 5 minutes.

damn…i’ve just been called to work. I’ll be back in 2 hours

its ok, ill be here all day

Are there any left? Would love to build something

Sure! :slight_smile: Check plots in 1st post. Btw I’m updating it now.

I’m Interested in a plot for the event.
I’m at work so not able to check out the free spots. I will be online after midnight.
UTC +1

Will, I’ll assign you plot #33. It’s also a big one. We would like to reserve 37 for special ocasion and 37 is huuge.

let me know when you’re online, to give you permissions to plot 33

@ComplexRogue7 let me know when you’re available to give you permissions to plot 15

I will be streaming @ Twitch and I’m gonna set up a portal up in the center of the town (high) and just turn as feels necessary

1 Like