Chiseling “round” with bevel and slope

Hi all im stuck atm and am looking for builds that have kind of done this to get a smal grasp at least of how i can do this.

My current project (clock tower on top of the Terra Nova hub) on Lamblis requires me to (by own design) chisel the top points to gether. Meaning 3 separate parts of 3 circles (inner sides on the out side) come to getter to a point.

The problem that i am having atm isn’t only how to chisel it its also that the point where it comes together go’s diagonally out and up.

Blue is about the corners.
Yellow is the 3 circles (2clock faces + top or bottom plate).
Purple the point goin diagonal up/down and out 1 plot.

I welcome you guys to go and check it out but for getting up there I recommend you have a very good grapple. As stairs haven’t been build jet.

[made some extra shots]

Purple line is the rough line of the future point that needs to be build + chiseled. Ashen blue bricks are temporary blocks.

In the meantime ill continue with building the other parts of the “clock” but any suggestions about how to do these points or where to go to take a look are highly appreciated. Of course if there are none np either :wink: will figure it out eventually.

1 Like