Chosen wrong Colors

Hi
I let the old Planet (4.5km) run out, then created a new one, this time 3km, then took the colors from my Excel list…
Well, I made a mistake, took the colors from another Planet from my List. I now have 2 Planets with the identical colors… could bite myself somewhere ; ).
Is there a possibility that a dev could reset this? If yes, Planet name is Helix Nebula II.
Or do I have to wait the 2.5 weeks?.

Thanks for your help ; )

Helmut

Edit

And another Question… Have Chosen Basket Trees, but on whole Planet is no Basket Tree… Is that Possible, that i chose a Biome and dont get it?

I think you’ll have to wait a couple weeks until the color change is available. I’ll move this into the support category in case there is a chance it can be reset.

Yes, it is possible for a biome to render in a way that there are no gleam/trees/etc. Especially if more than the required # of level biomes are selected. (ie: if it says “Select at least 4 level 2 biomes.” and you select 5 or 6).

A lot of people end up rolling numerous planets to get one that they like.

2 Likes

Thx for Faaaast answer… ; )

Have Built / rent some Planets (21 active Planets for now, most with monthly rent) , and get always the Biomes that i have selected.
Maybe really unlucky.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that happened.
Maybe a dev can double check that for you in the next few days.

1 Like