Christmas event?

Is there going to be a christmas event? Or nay?

7 Likes

I’d say yes.
Snowball fight meteors. And you get candy canes to craft things is what we’ve had in the past.

3 Likes

It was around 19 Dec last year

3 Likes

I hope this happens again!

2 Likes

Aww man, that means Beth and I can only enjoy it for the first 2-3 days :frowning:

1 Like

Ooof. Might get a few days in before we leave.

3 Likes

I’d count on it. Probably with a couple new things.

2 Likes

If I had to guess I would say it would start around the 17th this year as they like to do things on Thursdays.

2 Likes

Why can’t we have a month long celebration :cry:

5 Likes

That would, uh, deflate the… candy cane prices? Too much fun is not allowed.

The 17th would be pretty good, since 2 weeks would go through the new year. I would prefer tomorrow and a 3 week event, though, of course.

4 Likes

3 weeks seems reasonable :woman_shrugging:

GIVE IT TO ME.

3 Likes

Yes @Bethlehem chan there is gonna be a Christmas event it’s already teased on Twitter right @Leahlemoncakes chan :cookie:

2 Likes
2 Likes

If Scrooge hasn’t changed his ways this year, Oortmas will slay whatever is left of your Hex-mas spirit. You’ve been warned. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I mean, I was here for Halloween this year, but I can still wish and hope anyway, even when I know there is little actual cause for it.

I joke regularly at home about the event coming Dec 24, but this thread is a place for hope and joy!

4 Likes

Just wait till you see the crafting requirements. :ghost:

1 Like

Do you mean the requirements that are readily available in the knowledge tab year round? Are you detemined to be a stick in the mud?

2 Likes

Yes, there will be an Oortmas :blush: I think you guys will really enjoy it - mainly the snowball fight meteors & collecting red candy canes :snowflake: :snowman:

S.E. has only given one clue so far on their insta … pic of the snow spitters :spitter:

4 Likes

I’m REALLY looking forward to it!

3 Likes

How’s with the snowball meteors and the snow spitters? Is it easier?
And why is red candy cane so rare? At least in BUTT it seems excessively expensive.
I found out I don’t like hunting that much - solo it gets tiring quite quick while joining hunts is rather hard from EU time zone…

Regards,

1 Like