Christmas Trees on Alder!

Yabo from Oorteeesha!!!
I’m brand new to this forum, and will admit that I’ve never been good with forums, ever…so I’d like to take this moment to make this post…to show off my Christmas trees!!!
I made two of them, both in my area on Alder, at Tiger Lake. The first one was brought to my tent…and the bigger one is between the feet of my tower! (Don’t mind any ugly angles of my tower, either…it’s still heavily under construction.)
BUT if you’ll notice when you see my trees…the big one has see through ornaments as well as moving ornaments! :heart_eyes:
I’m not entirely sure how to submit them for any viewing or contests…so I made a post all about them, right here! :smiley:
Seasons Greetings, and above all, have FUN!!!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard, great to see you on the forum, and excellent work, love them!! :smiley::+1:

Yep, Georgio (@georgegroeg) is awesome!! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Paka!! This will take some getting used to on my mobile. Lol!

And thank you! These trees were fun to build. Debating making a gigantic one in the belly of my tower!

Yes, that guy is brilliant!!!

2 Likes

It was my pleasure. I had a few candy canes from last year and I wanted to give you your first present. I’m sure by the end of the season your trees will be stacked with presents. And your trees inspired me to get in the Christmas spirit. Though my tree isn’t quite as festive. Lol.

2 Likes

Oh man, @georgegroeg , no! I got screenshots (and selfies) of yours on my PSN activity feed!! I’m in awe of yours! Absolutely love the multicolored skulls as ornaments! The black grass, the entire graveyard area…it’s perfect!!! It all makes me want to make another character when I get better, and join you guys in the darkness! Your dark side has cookies, right? If not, I would bring the dark cookies. I enjoy rainbows, yes, but my irl bedroom would suggest otherwise. All ends of the spectrum are beautiful to me! I love your tree!!!

2 Likes

I have changed up the floor in my tent and added ANOTHER tree (somewhere else but kinda easy to find cuz hint it’s HUGE)! Also added wreaths and snow (no pictures do it justice)! Come check it out some time!!!

2 Likes