Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Absolutely, next time I’m on I’ll get you a token.

1 Like

Congrats @Shadora you’re the first. There’s currently 3 more secrets in the city. :grin:

3 Likes

Brilliant! I know it was Zelda…

And this hammer is left in place for the next person.

14 Likes

Found one more. Not going to show what the reward is. Left this one as well.
This has been a fun night. thanks for setting this up.

6 Likes

Nice!! For those who don’t know, this diamond hammer is only 1 coin. Happy treasure hunting and thanks to @Shadora for leaving it for others :blush:

2 Likes

That “Play the legend of zelda in your head” sure brings up some nostalgic thoughts to mind. :smile:

I wonder if that could be a feature… Custom soundtrack for each beacon… Cafes/bar could have that chitcattering sound, secret area could have this zelda clip, arenas would have epic battle song with sound of cheering crowds. Would be a little weird though if you’re alone in the area and you hear those voices!

6 Likes

Holy!!! That is one of the best ideas I’ve ever heard :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I helped build the city and i could’t find any of the spots :sweat_smile:. It’s a little embarrassing.Good job though @Shadora!

4 Likes

Amazing! Congratz!

Ok now you’re just showing off! :stuck_out_tongue:

well i feel a bit better now… Honestly I had an epic internal battle between making the best video i could in a timely manner and conducting a mad search until no stone was left unturned :rofl:

but honestly im happy i didn’t find anything since i would have felt bad about finding one before anyone else had a chance to look… but it’s strange… i hate looking for things irl but have a bit of an obsession for secrets in game lol

I feel so special, this is the first time I’ve found anything in one of these hunts!

10 Likes

Nice work. You can thank @ComplexRogue7 for that one :grin:

6 Likes

After weeks of searching true the city I have finally found all four hidden secrets. Really sneaky the last one. I truly recommend others to try. It was fun. And most of the treasures are left in place.

8 Likes

Nice work, some of them are hidden pretty well :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Better late than never i guess O.o

I also have a “Garden District” video uploading that should go live tomorrow ^^

15 Likes

As always very thorough and informative. :sunglasses: no time wasting straight to the point

4 Likes

ThNK YOU SO MUCH. I found this easier and it said more than what I found else where.

3 Likes

Sweet, glad you found it helpful ^^

Patch notes… serious business :wink: :heart:

5 Likes

as i mentioned, here is a quick… long? video exploring the Garden District of Aquatopia ^^

it’s not in my usual style so be sure to share any opinions if you feel like it =) Also, if you like what you see… be sure to visit the Garden District at some point since they have been busy adding cool new stuff including a awesome portal hub ^^

6 Likes

Good tour Jiivita! I loved the part where you broke in cough I mean found an alternative entrance into Nevermore’s ultra modern home.

1 Like

Awesome vid, Jiivita! and Thanks for the shout out :blush: There are even more homes here now :smiley: and we have a new pool, spa and club

2 Likes