Claimed plots go wild?

I’m not sure what happened, but figured I should perhaps mention this. about a week or 2 ago Jeffrotheswell and I switched ownership of a number of plots for some the roadway and aqueducts in Elop Portas. Sometime (days later) I had used up all 120 plots I had available, claiming areas for the dragon build. 3 days ago I knew I had no plots available as I checked and figured I would need to do some grinding to earn more. My plot remover was not in my inventory as I had stashed it in a crafting table some time ago. Last night Pseudonym84 discovered part of the road under the aqueduct had reverted to wild status. I quickly logged in and looked at my plots available and I now had 117/120 used and 3 plots of roadway had reverted back to wild state. I don’t need any assistance with this issue as I did reclaim those plots but would like to bring it to your attention because if this is some sort of bug it could be an issue at some point.

6 Likes

The beacon system will be a little different when the Testing version is moved over the Live version, so hopefully you won’t have any issues like this when this is done.

2 Likes