Client is out of date?

I was just in the sanctuary. I don’t think it’s everyone, though, I am in contact with people on my list still playing, unaffected.

American. I think. My friend is still playing snd he lives down the street so I don’t think it’s a “everyone” problem

1 Like

Same issue here on PS4 also.

Given the length of time taken for updates to be available for download on PSN, it would be nice if the devs gave notice of any update… even if it is happening immediately… just so we know that it is indeed a patch and not some other issue.

Yup, same here.

I restarted my ps4. Now I’m uploading an update.

It’s a hotfix update, so you need to restart Steam / PS4.

1 Like

They give notice in game but it would be nice if it wasn’t so close to the update time. Its hard to keep track of the updates through the boundless news on here all the time

I’ve restarted multiple times and keep checking for updates but nothing. Just weird that my friends also on ps4 haven’t been kicked and prompted to update yet. If it doesn’t pick up soon I’ll just go back to rdr2 for the night.

Restarting it gave me the problem. And it didnt fix it when I tried again

I’m patched and running again.

1 Like

Share your secrets please. How did you fix it?

Patch appeared! Updating now.

Just restarted.

I think it’s just rng ;< Hopefully it’ll get around to my friends too. They just got kicked lol

On the PS4 home screen press the options button when on the boundless tile, then select ‘check for update’, it should force the update for you.

1 Like

Updated Boundless and working now.
ps4

Same… On PS4, on Gellis, EU server…

Weirdest thing is that it happened once I wanted to switch characters, before that nothing was wrong.

Hey everyone, this was just a hotfix - apologies for the downtime, but if you restart you should find everything working as normal

Where are the patch notes? Where is @Steggs101 ? :cry:

Release notes are available here:

1 Like