Cold berry marble (need seller)

Me and my mates need a good supplier of cold berry marble we want to buy a large amount at a good price, is anyone selling ?

1 Like

@Foxx449 or @Naeah may be able to help you.

1 Like

Where is naeah located ?

I’ll have a little bit stocked tonight at some point.(Big Tony’s Pizzeria @ Timbobs farmers market on Raxxa)

1 Like

Thank you I’ll take a look tonight

1 Like

Out of curiosity …what is a “good price” for “Transformed” marble . I find transforming to be about as gruelling/tedious as planting crops . I do it for myself because I’m strange lol or are Crisp Lime Pyramids normal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Drop me a message once u have stocked up please

Just a generous price that is matches the market really. So 12-14 coins as we will buy large amounts

Lol 12-14 coin a piece is rather low for transformed marble. I pay 40c a piece for cold berry and that’s in bulk. Maybe you’ll find someone willing to go that low who knows :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

In case it’s not clear from the other comments, this isn’t a basic marble block.

Maybe if you supply the stones already transformed?

1 Like

The Metamorphic rock selection is both bland and boring with a bit of dreary thrown in to put you to sleep lol , transforming from Igneous should cost extra since it’s a double tap .

3 Likes

@kemyobra used to offer a service.

Totally, totally worth it. You still have to come up with the chisels, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Transformed Marble rules … especially if there is a Green Lantern convention in town since my Pyramid shows some serious green ,

ok Lime Attitude Lol .

5 Likes

(O.O) I’ll take 80-120 SS for that price xD hehehe

yea kinda low
Youll prob get it for cheaper than the Normal 40c if you transform it yourself dough how
much are you looking at getting what’s considered bulk dough

We bought for 12 coins so we did get some

2 Likes

I sell most sedi transed marble at the same price as regular I only raise the price if it’s only available in iggy(thank you sovs for mostly fixing that issue) and then again depending upon rarity of the rock itself or difficulty of acquiring the goo/spray

I sell mine alootttt cheaper than that lol

2 Likes

I’ll be on and about shortly and can yell out/add the prices I have I usually drop about 3(under 12ss)-5c(over 12ss off the price if the buyer places an order.
I also offer transformation services for anything u want transformed 2c a piece for 1 hit 3c for 2 hits 4c if I have to supply the item for transformationing(is that a word?) mostly just to pay for my chisels spanners and time spent running in squares in FOXXYS TRANSFORMATION STATION.
Edit: I have my cold berry marble priced at 16c a piece, which means if you ordered under 12ss you would be paying 13c a piece and if you ordered over 12ss you’d be paying 11c a piece @Haribokid2004

2 Likes

Wow really? That’s a great price :heart: 11c a piece over 12SS? I’ll place an order for 20SS. Do you feel up to 30 or 40SS? Lol I’m not joking I’ll buy it if you’ll make it :hugs:

1 Like

I mean yeah I can do that lol let me see how much I can cook up in 24 hours lol

2 Likes