Colour spray shop question NOW WITH POLL!

I have been attempting to make a shop with every colour of spray for a while now, and with the new update ill be allot closer to my goal, but will still have a limited stock of certain colours.

The question is do you think it would be better to sell sets of all colours by hand trade, say 10,000 for 1 of each colour 20,000 for two, and then sell the bulk colours I have at discount. Or, should i put them all in shop stands, and just price the rare ones higher. Problem i think is that if I put them all in shop stands one person will buy all they need and no-one else will be able to get a full set…

To put it simpler:

• All 255 colours in one lot
  • All colours out in shop stands

0 voters

When I had my paint shop, I just priced all paints at 30c each. Not sure what the going rate is these days. With goo mutations I found it easy to make the rarer colours just by using shadow and vivid gleams. It’s a gamble, but that’s how I like it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Probably be allot cheaper after the update, the price I put was random, I just wanted to be able to provide every colour, and wondered whether this was better as sets, or as individual sprays.

Will have to check out how may of my gleams are shadow and vivid, do you know how this helps?

You could hand trade full sets, put a sign up to pm you or something and sell the overstock …

Just a thought …

1 Like

I have no idea how it works - I think there’s a goo mutation guide somewhere. But it’s certainly enough to not have to price any sprays higher/lower than others.

I think 10,000 is a little much for 255 sprays, but for the convenience of it people might be on board! Thing is with this game, the money isn’t real, and there’s no way to p2w for coin, so people will just throw it away haha!

There is definitely p2w. Prestige is winning and you can buy that!!!

And yes, I’m absolutely joking :grin:

1 Like

I could see needing all the colors for a project, but for the bulk of the players they are just going to want or need a few colors. If some are more popular than another and harder to keep in stock then you can either accept it or raise the price of that color.

3 Likes