[Colus Te] --[Metal Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Last Seen 27th April 2019] Landscape

Same. As I come across single pieces of gleam i just throw a regen bomb to see if i can find a larger spot and to help anyone else passing by. I got enough for myself already but if i find a better spot i may farm some more lol.

1 Like

My personal favourites for surface stuff currently is boulder chips. Ashen berry and pale berry

1 Like

Same here boulder chips and everything that glows (glow cap, ghostflower, etc). I think i found 3 colors of boulder chips. Not on my pc now but i can def check for you once i log in.

Also, great job as always @Gorillastomp.

1 Like

In theory you should be able to find boulder chip under 8 colors. It depends on which blocks it will spawn since it inherits its color from that block.

2 Likes

Yeap noticed. Its more "realistic"with boulders tough. Think i found 6 different color ones from circapous

Just checked. Found 4 colors so far on Colus.

anyone have coords for a nice gleam spot?

I didn’t find any glowcaps. I expect there to be none, the resource tab doesn’t list glowing lamella for this planet.

-846N,-1017E Alt:73

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the Dark Green Thorns, Pale Moss Foliage and Light Turquoise Foliage are new colours?

Thanks!

The foliage colours are new;
Dark Green Thorns are also on Cephonex Merika

1 Like

Thankyou! I will stop farming the Thorns then :joy: I literally just farmed 900 of them…

I found some large trees - twisted and lustrous tangled in pairs. It was a nice sap/bark farming experience.
Got some of that pale moss foliage in process as well.

Other than that mostly disappointing world again.
At least it was close and warp from Boori costs just below 1k.

When life gives you lemons (new exoplanet), make lemonade (buy a 3x3 Diamond AoE axe for 11k coins and go farm all the new awesome looking blocks you can find)! Colus Te, you’ve been amazing! :fist:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.