Combustion farm Examples?

Anyone have any screen shots of their combustion farm? Having trouble maximizing my yield , probably have someone built wrong, just want to see some examples of some!

1 Like

Here’s another post with a few comments on it. One with screenshots of their farm.

1 Like

Thank you! I think I have the same seed yield so far, 110%, just som are 2d 16h , and some say 3d 5h. Crop yield Ive achieved 160%, and same with the times, half 2d half 3d

1 Like

Mine went from 3 days when i planted then patch hit and now it is 2 weeks not sure what happened

Mine still say the mix days and hours, still the same build on each side . Haven’t changed in the patch for mine

Seems pointless to try and go for seeds with combustion too, I only get 110%

Have you tried adding more or brighter gleam light?

1 Like

What’s brighter than white ?

White gleam lanterns I have found work best for the fuel farms.

1 Like

White should be bright enough. How close are they to the crop? how many? Raw, refined or lanterns? Lanterns are brightest, so will reduce growing times.

Crops will also grow at different rates, as they work on a “% chance to mature” system as opposed to a “fixed time per crop” (otherwise it would be too much data for the server to keep track of). That might be why you are seeing mixed times.

1 Like