Come make Tjentzu, Andooweem your new home and help build the town up. (pronounced as "Tjen Tzoo")

Tjentzu just got a link to Portal Seeker’s hub. It just went up yesterday. So I am hoping we will see more traffic and rebuilding in the town now. HOPE !!!

4 Likes

Tjentzu Capital

Thanks to all the willing help of @Astralus, @TPranara, Brknsoul, and to a smaller extent @Dulki, kumagail976 , we managed to regain back the capital status of Tjentzu over the weekend. But, the war on prestige goes on as Okinawa has openly declared that they want capital. We won’t back down without a fight.

Don’t get me wrong, Andooweem has been all but dead for too long, so this little action is entirely welcomed. Everyone is actually building, even Ineffable Isles, which appears to be wanting to be in the running too. None of us are annexing for prestige gains. So its a healthy good competition.

11 Likes

Okinawa didn’t declare it. The person who doesn’t actually build anything declared it. Me and Ryumesan are just building.

Disown him!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds like you guys are having fun. It will be nice to see what kind of cities you both develop.

And a fight you shall have! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We may be raising in prestige, but I don’t think we will catch you or the guys over in Okinawa. Ineffable Isle will probably max out around 450k here in a few weeks once our primary builds are finished. We spend way to much time chewing on rocks to catch up to you all, but its fun to watch everything develop! :smiley:.

-Zcyra

1 Like

I wouldn’t even know where to begin in helping with this. My time is pretty limited to video games now days and it’s being spread thin between 3 games.

I also have no idea how to even get there… ahhahaha

Where is ineffable isle? I went looking for it a while ago but just kept wandering into bastion no matter which way i ran

Currently Tjentzu has 2 connections to the greater Hubs of Boundless - Jeffrotheswell’s Network, and Portal Seekers Network.

Sorry @Zuluumax I haven’t checked the forums in a co uple of days. Ineffable Isle is at 1,182N 910E. Its near shifty’s dormant portal.

Hello!,

I recently moved house to Tjentzu (Andooweem) and built “The Catacombs” in which I share with my Brother, Brknsoul. My Brother and I aim to build a shop soon. The foundation is laid. Just waiting for the update to become live so as to see what the economy climate will be like.

Your welcome to join us. We can be reached via Portal Seekers and via Hunter’s Highway (the link is on the outside of the Andooweem Hub for Hunter’s Highway).

9 Likes

Aaand here comes another WIP build in Tjentzu!
I call it the Astral Temple.

9 Likes

When this town was first created in May 2017, I was probably the only active player on Andooweem. I could not go anywhere else because the lag was really horrific - random rubber banding, and occasional disconnects. Through some active recruiting and luck, the town grew to have about 6 residents from all around the world. When I took off to nurse a burnout, just about everyone else followed suit. And, at some point between Jul’17 and Jan’18 about half the town was reclaimed by the game. Including the beautiful treehouse that @Pseudonym84 made that sits just outside the market district; I think this was the most painful for me when I came back to see it gone.

In any case, fast forward to today, I think I have seen more builders and action in the past couple of weeks than in the whole time I was playing last year. And, some of the old residents like @LethalExistance, and @Astralus came back to make new builds, or restore their old ones. Some newer players have come along too. Andooweem has evolved from being a slight more hostile place than a starter planet, to being quite a bit more hostile than I recalled. More buildings and structures are being added to accommodate those changes, as well as new bases for the new players. The revival of Tjentzu, Andooweem has begun; construction and upgrading still in progress. COME JOIN US !!! Tjentzu straddles an area with 3 different kinds of biome, a forested area, a desert, and a river canyon. Tjentzu also happen to sit on a network of caves.

More pictures forthcoming at a later date.

7 Likes

@knightsb I’m excited to come back and help build up Tjentzu. It’s nice to see some new builds, and people coming back to claim their old spots. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

As a side effect of the prestige war that is still going on this was born.

8 Likes

If anyone hasn’t seen Tjentzu recently, you should go take a look at it from the vantage point in the last picture. The city is looking great!

3 Likes

Looking for builders to start a Canal District in Tjentzu, Andooweem in the location of the picture below.

I am kinda visualizing a Venice like canal with buildings on both sides of the hills with a few bridges and walkways along the water, at the same time using lots of leaves to decorate the area to make it look lush and green. Again, NO GLEAM BUILDINGS, but only using gleam for light and accents. Additionally, waterway should be almost untouched, preserve the waterway. Basically, hoping to find someone who can head the project and also recruit more people to come build in the area.

Anyone interested please come talk to me, I will show you where the location is.

2 Likes