Come make Tjentzu, Andooweem your new home and help build the town up. (pronounced as "Tjen Tzoo")

no i’m not colour blind, that’s just what i interpreted the colours, it’s sand/brown so i guess it could be orange, i wasn’t paying attnetion very much.

but owning is not the case,i made a new character on a different account and RedWood was still the same brown colour on the new character

it could just be that your monitor colors are not calibrated correctly or lighting in your room making it look a certain way. We don’t all have the same monitors so colors can come out different.

but it is a noticeably different colour, so if on Berlyn you go to sanctum, and look at it, there are many gray settlement blips that show up, and then there are also saved location blips, little red dots that turn orange when you highlight them.

RedWood (at least, 2 days ago, haven’t been on unfortunately) was a different colour

that makes me think about @Arkefyre calling purple igneous stone black :joy:
we do perceive colors in so many different ways

People actually see colors slightly differently, and possibly have different thresholds for what they think different colors’ ranges are too.

I’m quite certain that they see colors slightly differently, because I myself have slightly different receptors between left and right eyes. Both test as being fully capable (not color blind at all) and yet one sees reds more strongly, and the other blues. It’s almost impossible to tell normally, but if I look at, say a very grey road, one eye will be able to see the individual red pebbles fairly easily, and the other eye will just see blue/grey primarily.

As to purple/black stone/rock… they are purple in your inventory, but more like inky black when you actually place them. Very, very, very dark blue/black color with a bit of grey mixed in.

All I’m really trying to ascertain, colours aside, is what is the capital of Berlyn

Hire @Knightsb to renovate your home or shop. The man is a genius.

5 Likes

So, I just completed upgrading @LethalExistance underground hovel to this 3 storeyed extravagance.

With this, I shall be taking a short few days break from Boundless to practice throwing Fireballs and Lightning in Secret World Legends. Be back when I become inspired to create more builds.

10 Likes

He did an amazing job. Come visit.

3 Likes

I was watching him build, looks really nice! Setup my shop opposite his on the main drag, and extended the road off to my build in the nearby mountains.

Be back on tomorrow to work on it some more.

1 Like

What happened to the portal?

What one do you mean?

The one in your shop across from mine

I deactivated it and built the path

Ya Knight told me.

This represent my final build for the game until end of the year or launch. Its a departure from my previous style in the town, thus I build it a little out of the way from the town area. With the completion of this I am taking a vacation from Boundless. I am feeling the burnout creeping in after 700+ hrs, so I really need a break from the game. I will come back periodically to feed my portal. Otherwise I will be looking for another game to explore, preferably one that allows me to shoot lightning and throw fireballs with my bare hands, or lift boulders with just a thought; one that involves MAGIC. Kinda wish in a way Boundless has it, but I don’t think it was in the original design plan.

8 Likes

I’ll be sure to check out your new build, @knightsb.

Stick around on the forums, and come back once you’re back in the mood :+1:

4 Likes

Thx pseudo, will come back eventually. Right now, just feeling like I need to get away from it all for a while to try something else.

2 Likes

I love this little get-a-way lol

1 Like

Property for sale here for anyone interested in a diamond mine away from home?

1 Like