Communication Outside of Boundless

i never heard from this voice server ^^ i play many games but i am german too like @TheBirne and most time i play only in german guilds.but all people i know only use teamspeak or sometimes skype, and i know not only german people.

i used it 1 time, and i think only this was a chat and not more.

Discord does voice and text

meanwhile i know this too after i google it ^^
but teamspeak and skype do it both too, but teamspeak hast the most comfort and i thionk the most people know & use teamspeak

So keen for this! Voted.

Also have a preference for teamspeak.

The grammar of the ‘English’ language is more of a mess then the latrines after enchilada night. Do not concern yourself with it. The english that has been spoken for the past 200 years or so is the most inconsistent latin based language , being a melting pot of languages, however it is also quite flexible.

Yes, a TeamSpeak server would be nice.

2 Likes

Im totoly in for this

1 Like

@Saint_X
Thanks for the offer but I like the simple way it is set up now. (and simple ≠ unprofessional :wink: )

ok than i will setup a server now XD i have enough time ^^ and nothing else to do atm :wink:

here the ip to the teamspeak, it is not finished but you can use it now. i think 200 slots enough for start.

Teamspeak 3 IP:
85.214.250.43:7777
No Password

1 Like

I use Discord

I’ve set up a public discord channel for everyone here. If you’re unfamiliar with Discord it is a v chat app pc/smartphone. You can download the app at

you can also use your browser to access the chats if you dont want to download anything.

here is a redirect to the boundless chat (browser) http://tinyurl.com/BoundlessChat

here is the instant invite code if you already use it : 0wa3rjv5Zr3ejBpC

AND

here is my discord user id if you wish to speak to me, have questions etc… : #8762

@Havok40k / @Thorbjorn42gbf / other leaders, can one of you use some leader magic to merge the recent VoIP posts into one?

2 Likes

I’m on it.

1 Like

I’ve set up a public discord channel for everyone here. If you’re unfamiliar with Discord it is a v chat app pc/smartphone. You can download the app at

you can also use your browser to access the chats if you dont want to download anything.

here is a redirect to the boundless chat (browser) http://tinyurl.com/BoundlessChat

here is the instant invite code if you already use it : 0wa3rjv5Zr3ejBpC

AND

here is my discord user id if you wish to speak to me, have questions etc… : #8762

People keep setting these up :smiley:
@T4LCOMX if you want to join there is a sometimes active boundless discord here: https://discord.gg/0fXohFHM4DHCoCjF

1 Like

We (@Saint_X and i) are ready with the server configuration.

We have server groups for spoken languages (eg. english and the international categories) and backer levels.

Furthermore we added a “Support” rank (for active and honored forum members) for granting these groups and for administration (in case of abuse [mute players]). “Support” can also create temporary channels with or without password.

Now the question is how do you join it i dont know how to use team speak lol i thought it would be easy

Hi @sikerow, i wrote a little beginner guild for teamspeak here. HTH

Thanks mate

agree with the teamspeeak server, I have it, so only I need is the ID to connect with

here you are :wink: … but I have to go to bed now … may be we see us tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks.I will note it down