Competition - A Chance To Win Gem Slingbows

Hi all.
I have just published a video on elemental aspect of Boundless. It’s available through my YouTube channel called Oort Waves, although I also add a link to it here:

I created this separate topic to deal with possible questions about competition and so the conversation around it doesn’t spam the above thread, as I try to keep it free of longer discussions (so the videos are easier to find).

Anyway - apart from being a regular video dealing with a specific subject, it also gives you a chance to win gem slingbows. In one week time (starting now) a draw will take place to determine the winners. To enter the draw you need to follow 5 instructions hidden in the video - watch it carefully so and follow them to get in.

Good luck and have fun in a process!
:sunglasses::grinning:

8 Likes

Six days left.

So far we have two contestants:

1. @philelliott
  2. @lesley64

Giving away 3 gem slingbows, so at least 1 more without a need for draw and prize guaranteed for all three.
If we have more than 3 contestants there will be a draw next Wednesday, as planned.

5 days left.
Still just 2 contestants. Come on guys! There are 3 gem slingbows to win so one more player and you still get it without a draw.

Sorry, not have an account on youtube…

1 Like

Three contestants now:

@philelliott
@lesley64
@Hashmalash

You three, lads, have the slingbows guaranteed unless some more people join the competition. Then it’s a draw of prizes next Wednesday.

2 Likes

A new challenger appears :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

btw - you said you chose kinetic; kinetic is a type of damage not an element;
you need to chose one of the gem slingbows elemental attacks: blast, burn, chill, shock, toxin or corrosion; please pick one and edit your comment on YouTube;

thanks for taking part:sunglasses:

Four of contestants now. So, a draw will be necessary (although with 4 people only its very high 75% chance of getting a slingbow).

@philelliott
@lesley64
@Hashmalash
@Advert

1 Like

I’m coming I’m coming!! Will only be able to enter the comp on sunday, but I’m coming :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Five contestants:

@philelliott
@lesley64
@Hashmalash
@Advert
acquisitions (?)

Boarding in 2 hours :yum:

1 Like

Three days left.

Six of you now (that’s 50% chance of winning for a contestant):
@philelliott
@lesley64
@Hashmalash
@Advert
@Prome3us
@j mcfats/acquisitions (? cant find in Boundless forums so far)

Two days left.
48 hours for you to join and try to win a gem slingbow.

1 Like

One day left.
Tomorrow, sometime between 10 and mid-day I will close the competition.
Winners will be known tomorrow evening or Thursday then.

Last chance to sneak in an entry people! Get your slingbow chance quick quick!

1 Like

Ok, I officially close the competition. Now time to find out whos the winners.
I will make a short video presenting the method and showing the process.

Finally, we find out who won the gem slingbows!
Here is a short video explaining the prize draw method and showing the process.

2 Likes

Yay! More than happy to provide some foodies (teaching pies or some persisting stuffs hmmmm?) if you need any more prizes for future competitions

1 Like

great idea - thinking one good food would make nice addition to let say a gem hammer or maybe second grade prize (like 3 gem hammers for 3 players and then a couple of people who miss on hammers get food);

unless we make a package of 5 such foods then its good enough as main prize;

Woo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you’ve seen my kitchen, I’m flexible :wink:

1 Like