[COMPLETE] Besevrona offline - devs aware and investigating

Can you all atleast try to improve the connection to besevrona. I have been there since late september. It is unplayable 50% of the time.

Guess I will be buying peoples machines and coils when I get home. Need a backup workshop.

1 Like

Iā€™m just curious what is going to be the route to the high level planets now lol.

Seems like besevrona is THE gateway to the t6 planets lol

1 Like

Warping I suppose.

Yes Besevrona is the key to everything. Glad someone else sees that. I hope all the data on planet is safe.

It appears no data on the planet is accessible.

1 Like

Hmm, can we get a new T4-5 that has similar blinksec distances to Beseverona so we donā€™t have this bottle neck to all the T5-6 planets?

Australia still needs a T4.

3 Likes

So besevrona had a t8 planet spawn and all the GC members have first Access, did i read that Right ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Faya!!! U live

Aye and hi :slight_smile: Cant let you get sloopy, so i have to slowly climb up the Prestige ladderā€¦but beeing stuck on Shedu Tier with no way home is Abitā€¦hindering^^

Just an FYI for everyone. The portal seekers network you can skip besevrona to get to higher level planets.

6 Likes

Hmm wonder if any other hub does as well

Good to know, I am at work and donā€™t remember/couldnā€™t check.

Well i have an iconic army with me now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember Sparta? :sunglasses:

In biitula? Lol

8 Likes

@SamF Can you tell me that the player created objects on the planet are safe?

Thatā€™s what I was thinkingā€¦ I could be remembering wrong, so someone correct me if so, but I THINK I remember that Kindred Bayā€™s T6 network doesnā€™t go through Besevrona? If Iā€™m remembering that right, could be an option for any needing it now.

2 Likes

You have to test this first :grinning:

Yes thatā€™s all fine, it should all still be there, itā€™s just a matter of making the world accessible again!

3 Likes

Thank you.