[COMPLETE] Downtime at 0930 GMT Tomorrow Morning (27th Nov)

We’re going to have a little downtime tomorrow morning (27th Nov) from 0930 GMT.

The latest update to Boundless is inbound!

Full patch notes to follow as always - see you all in there tomorrow folks!

29 Likes

20 Likes

Wont let flu stop me from enjoying the update. I AM READYYYYY

11 Likes

Who’s ready to chisel some glass???

3 Likes

oS8pRFxbD0d44

4 Likes

Oh yeah! :smiley: Tomorrow is the start of a five day weekend for me… ready for a good Boundless binge! :grin:This and Gleambows… :rainbow:

Thanks for all your work as always devs, very much appreciated! It brings lots of smiles! :slight_smile:

@RedY3 - Yikes, hope you feel better soon!! :frowning:

8 Likes

Does this mean the gleam storage is not coming in at the same time as the update arrives then:

They might activate it tomorrow?

Hey Sam, yesterday I saw the downtime popup a gazillion times, but this morning I haven’t even seen it once. So thought I’d check the forums for any changes in time/day of the update but thankfully that’s not the case.

In other words: the old bug that sometimes people are not getting the server is going down popup is back…

2 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t getting pop ups for the last 30 min at least.

1 Like

Gleam Storage activates at the start of the event, yes. Thanks @AeneaGames I’ll pass this on to the folks who handle that.

No change in the plan, we should be going offline any second now…

2 Likes

It was already offline when u posted haha

2 Likes

The update has started; There we go …
I almost can’t wait for it … I am ready to go :innocent: :+1::+1:

1 Like

Wait, Gleam Storage? Do you mean the chests?

I’m assuming so, never really considered it would be something else.

2 Likes

@Ocfos

Release 235:
Crafting + Resources + Equipment:

Added a range of Metal, Gleam and Farmed storage:
    Plain Wicker Trunk: A Wicker Trunk with a simple design. Gives a nice homespun feel to storing your Items.
    Stylish Wicker Basket: A stylish Wicker storage solution that screams authentic farmlife living.
    Ornate Wicker Case: Brings a little Farmer Chic to any Build and it’s useful for storing things too!
    Plain Metal Crate: A no-nonsense Metal Crate for storing your Items. Helps you keep your open storage free for displaying your proudest finds.
    Stylish Metal Cabinet: A Stylish Metal Cabinet adorned with a gentle glow.
    Ornate Metal Chest: An ornate looking Storage Chest made from nice, strong Metal. Perfect for storing Items without having them on display.
    Plain Gleam Cabinet: A Gleam Cabinet for storing Items, beautifully elegant despite its minimalist design.
    Stylish Gleam Vase: A Stylish looking Vase, designed specifically for storing things inside.
    Ornate Gleam Chest: A glorious Gleam Storage Chest with an ornate design. An elegant Storage solution even for the plainest of Items.
1 Like

This was always part of the update though, Gleambow or not. :oc

Yeah, that’s why I was a little confused about the 2 statements.

Coffee

Soon TM :grinning:

2 Likes

And we’re back! Enjoy!

6 Likes