[COMPLETE] Downtime at 0930 GMT Tomorrow Morning (27th Nov)

Awesome, thank you all, off I go!! :grin:

2 Likes

In time just reached house! Wooooo

1 Like

Well since I’m still awake I guess…

2 Likes

Anybody craft any chests or glass yet?

1 Like

And now Boys and Girls; let’s go for it :grinning::+1::+1:

1 Like

Crafting thousands (total) of all types of chests in machines now. Now to wait for 60+ hours until theyre all done xD. Will be slowly putting them on the stands as soon as theyre done though.

2 Likes

Yep, got storage cooking up now, and did a few pieces of glass first. :slight_smile: Obviously will do a lot more later with it, just set it out here to take a look. :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe I’ve missed something vital… but I thought the new glass was just the old glass blocks but chisellable? but it looks like the panes are now blocks? I’m so confused :sweat_smile:

Can someone explain it to me like they’re explaining it to a child? :laughing:

Edit: okay I did some reading, so the new glass is a third option?
We have plain glass blocks (the original) glass panes and now fancy glass blocks that can be chiselled…?
So can the old plain glass blocks be chiselled?? I was hoping to chisel my domes but I don’t fancy swapping out thousands of blocks :laughing:

1 Like

The original glass and new glass blocks can all be chiselled. (Glass panes can not currently be chiselled.)

7 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

You guys really know what you’re doing don’t you :laughing: :smile:

So is the plan to make glass panes chiselable in the future? Perhaps set at angles too :grin:

3 Likes

You teasing future plans there? :smirk:

Edit: damn it, got beaten to it.

3 Likes

Ok, first few storage units out… I totally stole that lighting idea off one of the test posts. :smile:

New stuff looks really looks great! :+1:

5 Likes

@bucfanpaka that light :heart_eyes: what a magnificent idea! Looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks, I wish I remembered who should get credit on that idea!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I planned on stealing this lighting idea also :joy:. Maybe i’ll try to switch it up a bit

Edit: Testing 234: Chiselable Glass!

1 Like

Thanks for finding that!! :smiley: Credit to @WendyVandecatsye for the idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gleam chests and vases soon to come out of the refinery. :slight_smile:
Thanks Devs!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.