[COMPLETE] Moderator help please

yeah its clearly not just the single post, but all of them. hmmm

Perfect, Iā€™m going to mark this topic as Complete then.

Give me a shout if you need any further assistance :slightly_smiling_face:

@Leahlemoncakes Actually I do have one question, Am I allowed to take screenshots of the original thread and post them on steam without naming names? Seeing as Majorvex did the same thing and it was allowed.

Not speaking for leah, but I wouldnā€™t do thatā€¦

1 Like

Do you really think this is the best way to deal with this?

Its not the point, the point Iā€™m trying to make is, she did exactly that and it was seen as ok. I only write this for people to see the double standards.

its something that has been said many times by numerous players and frankly is the reason why a lot of players left this game, is because of this small minority.

Anyways that is a different discussion.

I came here wanting to help, and everything I have ever said about the forums have come true. I no longer care for this game, there is no point in arguing he said she said nonsense.

its clearly biased and for that reason Boundless will never succeed.

There is difference between making a point and being vindictive. But hey, itā€™s just your reputation, do with it what you will.

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m new here and I have been welcomed with open arms by everyone, I donā€™t believe you are right.

7 Likes

If i wanted to be vindictive I wouldnt ask, ill do it. I only said that to point out that its the same thing.

can i have your stuff?

7 Likes

Im happy for you

This thread has run its course.