[COMPLETE] Server downtime this morning at 0930 UTC

I would be able to enjoy it a lot more if it wasn’t 5am here and i didn’t have to go to work in a half hour. Sigh. But I suppose, people want their huge houses built before winter hits minnesnowta. Hahah😁

(Why did I become a mason instead of finishing my chiropractor degree…I could be in game right now):thinking:

4 Likes

Good timing. I got out of bed 2 minutes ago then!!

2 Likes

they are fixing black gleam - it wasn’t supposed to be rolled

now back to normal; all black turned silk yellow

10 Likes

Trolling? Or is this for real?

Regards,

Really?! Please say it isn’t so…

So how about them release 247.0 notes we were supposed to get with the initial release?

1 Like

I got ya :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

@ciprianb @DragonTamer

1 Like

Those are the same as the Testing 246 & 245 ones…

They clearly intended to release additional release notes.

247.3 are new, you can click the pencil icon in the top right to see the edit history that was added this morning.

1 Like

I was talking about the 247.0 notes the two people above me were talking about?

If they are, why does the testing release mention the 1 blinksec limitation on creative bridges that doesn’t exist in release?

1 Like

You got me there.

Wut now?
10char

2 Likes

An exo world where the colors are changing over time? Like seasons?
Or just continuously changing like … magic.

1 Like

so proud of you
2020-09-30_17_29_23

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for the launch of this game in Brazil, I don’t know if you guys know but Brazil has the 3rd largest player market in the world excluding brazil from launches is not an intelligent thing if you want to earn a lot of money

evolving colors?

its starts with one set of colors but changes every 24-48hrs, going through 3-4 maybe 5 palettes before it expires?

imagine that luminous yellow gleam you start farming and after one of the regen bombs it turns to silk yellow…

3 Likes

TIME TO BURN IT ALL DOWN!!! lol j/k

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.