[COMPLETE] Small update at 10AM UTC

Nope, that is new!

2 Likes

Sweet. Thats a start. Come on render distance next. Lol.

3 Likes

Game dev 101: that isnt exploitable so it doesnt need attention unless it become revenue impacting…

player 101: Claim the meteor lag is a exploit if you want to get it fixed fast

1 Like

That would need a proper PS5 version is what I’ve heard which means going through a full Sony testing round and we all know how ‘fast’ the Deluxe Upgrade got approved by Sony…

Still hoping they will do that though!

They wouldn’t need to test much since the PS4 version is already playable on the PS5. Only 13 games on PS4 can’t be downloaded to the PS5 to play on it

1 Like

Is this the patch to fix the coin duplication bug?

Oh man I wonder how many will take this comment seriously :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I take it twice as serious :smiley:

Regards,

1 Like

No, in order to add more things we want like higher resolution and better draw distance they need to use more memory, BC mode does not allow that apparently so it would need to run as a PS5 game which means, for Sony, that it has to go thru the normal process again like it’s a new game.

I’m sure they will want to do this in the future but it’s not the highest priority right now.

1 Like

Its something the devs should consider tbh, im not saying it would be easy but there are hardly any ps5 games right now and a lot of people would buy this game on ps5 for just being a ps5 game and especially if it had features like haptics, adaptive triggers and better draw distance. People are craving more games with these features and im sure they would sell a ton more copy’s and increase the population in game which in my opinion is where this game would change from being good to amazing and help in keeping people invested in the game. It would be truely awesome if all of these amazingly built places were full of players and not left to become ghost towns.

1 Like

I’ve found a coin duplication bug. I mine gems, metals, fossils, etc for hours and then sell it all and I get coins. It’s a wonder it’s not been fixed yet!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.