[COMPLETE] Very Brief downtime from 1030 GMT

Thanks for your work as always, y’all!! :slight_smile:

Patchnotes: (at least part of it)
Minting value of doors reduced to 1.44c (5c before)
20200320124056_1
Minting value of refined gleam reduced to 0.36c (0.5c before iirc)
20200320124112_1

8 Likes

time to release gleam spheres lads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah they’ll still use it for the xp

1 Like

Was the xp reduced as well?

Weird, I was hanging about in sanctum and just went back in and for it still says 5c…

doesn’t need to be beaconed for that

anyways, I’m only joking - don’t care at all; game is about using existing rules and set up to make progress or amass wealth; some don’t look for every possible way to do that, others do - it’s ok

and it’s ok for devs to decide to change balance if they think it makes global game experience better

2 Likes

they kept old values for the chosen ones :grin:

2 Likes

Get rekt gleam farmers.

(jk no hard feelings but farming coin that way is pretty dumb)

5 Likes

When the update downloads for you - then you’ll see the updated values.

1 Like

So if I don’t download it then I can still farm some gleam and turn them into doors hmm? Interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably just you will see wrong values when those are fetch from local data.

1 Like

Yeah true the server overrules it all indeed, noticed that with the creative mode stuff.

It’s also probably why they don’t force you to download a new client, nothing can go wrong basically (normally on PS4 it will tell you in order to use network features blabla…)

1 Like

The Moment I hoped it was Gleambow and it not ( ;.; )

2 Likes

:100: good job! :smile:

1 Like

I keep hearing some were botting or autokeying this for massive profits… those of you doing this the Legitimate way were screwed by those who were cheating. I fully support this change.

1 Like

While people botting bothers me, I don’t really see this as getting nerfed just because of their activities. I can go actively mine a gleam ball for an hour and get 8-10 levels. I felt the metric ton of coin that went along with it was a little much tbh. Even without the bots it really needed to be addressed and I’m glad to see it has :smiley:.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.