[COMPLETE] White, grey, Silverish coloring

Hello!

I am looking for one of my guildmates in making a small tree/hub to have the silver/white/grey colorscale to match our Silver District theme.

Each tree in her hub is going to be colored to match the district’s color, so we are in search of what the community can help find. We don’t need much of anything, a good variety would be awesome, but figured I would ask.

Seeking:
Foliages
Grass
Gravel
Sand
Wood
Plants of any variety

[And yes I did see the grass being sold at 3,000 coin each.]

Any help would be appreciated!!

Colors being sought:
White
Cool Grey
Ashen Grey
Dark grey
Oxide Grey
Black
Cold Berry

2 Likes

Shame you’re not asking for cool Grey, I got quite some gravel of that color and it’s a beautiful light grey/whitish/silverish color. If you should have anyways interest in it, let me know.

1 Like

wait what?

2 Likes

i encounter an error, dont think any grey and grey shades for foliage annd flowers are unlocked? didnt saw any of them last month, to be honest, im not lying, from my return i explored snd checked like 60 sovs… got every available block i was able to find on them, chceked all chests few times, noot even single grey foliage, grass and flower…

Branch funnel and star drop have been unlocked as dark Grey At least For plants that is.
Thats what i At least have.

1 Like

Technically I kinda did, but you are directly right. I did not specifically call out “Cool grey” – I just said

For the oldies-- Cold Berry is the poor-man’s White from way back when. Before White Rock was ever available. It still has the tinge of shade for it-- but Scarlet said that she could work with it.

There have been Birthday planets where the color rotates every minute for different colors-- usually people sue this to farm gleam, or special materials they want. – Had we known in the past we were going to do this project I likely would have spent more time gathering these colors. You are correct they may not be available on Soviergns, but if people have gathered from Gleambow meteors, or Birthday planets, or VERY old exo’s this could be. I admit I haven’t followed every Exo to date.

I’d be interested in a few or where they could be found so I can get a few. Let me know what you’d like in compensation for a trade. :slight_smile: And-- Thank you!

I got some oortian staff, desert sword, and spineback plant in cold Berry around 100 each
Interested @noniethepup ?

Ps also got like 3ss sand

As in 100 coin each? or 100 of them each? Just so I understand?

100 each as in pieces, I don’t charge anything so they are free

Awesome! Not sure how much of those Scarlet will need, but we can meet ya where ya need.

1 Like

I found some oxide, ashen and dark Grey foliage, sand and such too, I will add them all to a chest with a lock for you to access ,it will be located on the future, but currently I’m in bed so as soon as I get up I will sort it for you and let you know here :+1:

Gotcha. Rest well, enjoy the night, I am home all day tomorrow. :slight_smile: And Thank you.

Scarlet also says thank you!!

1 Like

I got some greys if you still looking… not much but since its a rare color in these forms but I’m sure it will help :blush:

Let me know

1 Like

@noniethepup
Hello :slight_smile: im late but finally sorted things out, there is everything i can offer, free of charge :smiley: i know its nooot exactly what you are looking for but look, maybe Scarlet will find use for it?

cool grey mud 900
cool grey ash 900
cold berry sponge 900
oxide grey meta rock 282
ashen grey meta rock 1878
cool grey meta rock 2768
dark grey igne rock 900
dark grey igne stones 900
ashen grey refined rock 473
dark grey refined igne rock 450
cold berry exotic foliage 800
cold berry waxy foliage 800
cool grey thorns 900

if ill figure out how locks work ill set chest for you to pick it all :smiley:

2 Likes

Storage ready and able to be picked up from the future sov

when u go down its on your right

1 Like

Those absolutely would help1 Thank ye! What would you like for them?

Got it!! Thank you!!

1 Like

very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go through my color storage and see what I can find. Still getting organized.

@noniethepup not looking for anything except when and where to meet up so I can hand them over to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes