(COMPLETE) WTB: 100 Shovels

Looking for AOE, damage (t6) and speed on some diamond shovels. @HOST, hint hint hint. Or, anyone else will do as well, I GUESS.

1 Like

thanks for the mention cough xD t6 speed shovels as in with mega fast brew?

i can do them, and all you need is a mega fast brew for max speed cap

1 Like

Yes sir!!

10 characters.

i will do them for you, its however 2.17 AM so its going to be a bit later when i can finish it
how does 7.200 each sound?

if u need them asap maybe someone else could do it

1 Like

Sounds perfect. Thanks!! Take your time, I will need to make a little more coin first.

1 Like

with me you can get now pay later ^^, as soon as they are done i let you know!

2 Likes

I should have it by the time you are done. :smiley: You da bestest!!

1 Like

alrighty all are cooking, as soon as i get online (roughly 9 hrs) i can come deliver them

(could not resist doing them before i jump into bed)

1 Like

Perfection!!

1 Like

Shame I did not see this sooner, I would have reopened my forge and given you max speed for the same price.
Are people paying this price regularly for low speed?

@Naeah anytime when you’re on I can come to deliver them
@Jamin can you explain to me why “max” speed would be needed?
so you’re telling me you can add ‘‘max speed’’ on a diamond tool? xD
max speed achievable on a diamond tool is 105 which of that is 50 speed forged on.
118-120 is kinda the max speed cap which means you still need 13 speed, this does mean you need a speed brew, now from my forging experience… it’s cheaper to use a mega fast brew over maximizing the speed on a diamond tool.

max speed for me is actually the max speed achievable on any given tool with brew by actually hitting the max speed cap not max speed by what you can forge on the tool, which will not be ‘‘max’’

if you rather have Jamin’s ‘‘max’’ speed shovels Naeah thats fine too :stuck_out_tongue:
i have more requests

also i would recommend doing so, there’s high demand on forged t6

My bad I did not explain it very well. I always forge 50 speed on a tool which is max forge, when you have that speed then missing 13 is not a problem plus then you can use a damage brew to make it T7. I spent a long time perfecting this recipe so it’s super cheap and easy to make

1 Like

105 speed is too slow for me. Can’t deal with that. Tried it but hate it. For T7 Sapphire hammers with 50 speed forged on, and then damage brew is for me the better option. But everyone’s its own

I did my test and 115 or 120 speed is nearly no difference. Still noticeable but acceptable. But 105 oh dang. That’s a no no for me

1 Like

for me this is noticeable, then I rather use sapphire for t7
but good that its cheap for you and that you perfected it, as I said you should open your forge again then because there’s a high demand for forged goods, it saves me work too ^^

I am up and logging on in like 5 seconds.

1 Like

Only reason I closed as it becomes a full time job to keep up with supply. Maybe I will after I finish my new build, for now I will leave it in your capable hands.

1 Like

May-L04 Now your talking my language, I raise my hammer in salute 🫡

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.