[Completed] Looking for Warm Orange Gleam

I’m looking for about twenty (20) smart stacks (18,000~) of Warm Orange gleam from that huge Gleamberg on Teplanroo. Due to disconnects and time constraints, I wasn’t able to make it back to collect as much as I would have liked. I didn’t realize it had expired already. :upside_down_face:

If anyone was able to snag a massive amount and would like to trade a few smart stacks, please drop me a PM. Thanks!

i know someone who got that laying around but i cant pm ya :smiley:

I think Buff is selling those:

TNT Hub top SE corner, by the Hunt Hive portal. His shop is called “EXO Select”

Yeah, I don’t have much coin at the moment so I was looking to trade goods for them.

Thanks for the heads-up, however.

Its Buff from EXO Select.
feel free to message me on discord any time and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Discord: Buff Diglett#5518

I am always looking to trade for building supplies, and am willing to part with anything in my stands as far as the price is right.

1 Like

@anon69675157 I can give you 7-10 ss of it. Not sure how many I fully have. I’m not on and bobbuilder and Luna are hunting but can help you out with some later or tomorrow in the “dome”

1 Like

Heya bud, I appreciate that; good looking out! Just finished a trade with @BuffDiglett and actually I should be good now. I might drop by tomorrow and see if you still wanna trade a couple stacks for something tho. :laughing:

@Stretchious / @Havok40k this can be closed now if you don’t mind. I’m all set here! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Can give you 3-4 ss for free tomorrow. Don’t need anything we’re glad to help if you need them