Concrete ingredients

Hello everyone so I have a question so what I’m trying to do is a garden for concrete so I don’t have to buy or ask people for ingredients can anyone please help step by step process someone told me but I can’t find post where they told me I need a lot of concrete

Any particular color? And if you’re not farming the ingredients, it can get a bit expensive.
It takes sand, water, and kindling shred. The color of the sand determines the color of the concrete.

Kindling shred is a pain to grow and is time consuming, taking days to mature. It has to be grown either underground or in a building with no windows. Sunlight can impede growth. Have to grow it in gleam light. Fertilizer will help it grow faster. Also has to be grown on decorative gravel, with lava nearby.
Buying KS costs an average 14-20 coins each.

A mass craft of concrete produces 50 blocks. It costs 36 sand, 36 water, 9 kindling shred, 10k spark, 800 power, in a mixer.

Let us know if you need help.

Yea I bought 100 shred I got a lil lava and stuff but I need like 1.000 of any color but same other than red I really want white or black

Black is very easy. There’s usually black rock or gravel somewhere. There might even be Sovereigns with black sand.

But white? That’s Exo only. Those worlds are Tier 7, meaning you’ll need maxed out (5) volatile atmosphere protection. You’ll also need a forged hammer (for rock) or shovel (for gravel). There isn’t white sand anywhere. You have to get rock or gravel and break it down to sand using combustion fraction and a compactor.

Any other colors? And if you want, I can help you get the concrete made.

Farm school is helpfull on how to setup the farms: Farming Guide - in game: Farm School

But lots of people sell the kindling shred quite cheap, I supplement my farm by buying most of the shreds I need.

I have a kindling farm with 2016 plants which yields about 900 shreds every harvest. It takes between 7 and 9 days, I find, for kindling to fully mature. (I don’t use fertilizer, so it may be quicker if you do.)

Just to give you an idea of the size of farm you might require for your purposes.

Ok yea I’ll take black and any color other than red

1 Like

I have a really large kindling farm (6-7 smart stacks per harvest) and also a pretty large combustion farm (5-6 smart stacks per harvest) as I run the concrete shop in DK Mall and I usually take gravel and rock and break them down into sand to make the concrete. On top of that I have a goo farm that I use to color the rock prior to breaking it down. That way I can have all the colors of concrete available.

1 Like

I will check my stores and see how much black I have. I know I have pale tan concrete. It’s the color of the sand found on Raxxa and the color of sand you’d find in most the world IRL.

Ok sounds great

Sorry, I had some stuff to do. I have about 1500 blocks of black concrete. I’m heading to bed now, but I’ll check back here when I wake.

Ok how much do u want for it

Free. I don’t play that much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok when will u be on its 4:32am in morning for me now