Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

How’s it going everyone? It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here but that isn’t from a lack of working on videos! Todays video has been finalized at least three times now… just to discover a new bit a released information that affected this video O.o So i opted to hold it till that last bit to ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.

This video aside, I’ve managed to complete a massive undertaking of recording nearly every settlement in the game… period! Each Planet has roughly 10-20 GB worth of recordings of interesting builds and settlements (I did skip over all the plain/sold stone/gleam boxes, towers, and flat sky platforms =O) so expect some historical videos by planet/settlement at some point when things calm down a bit ^^

Can’t wait to see you all in the New Universe!

“A much more condense leveling video more focused on skill spec, leveling tactics, finding resources with as little fluff as possible =)”

14 Likes

@Jiivita at this point you are as much boundless as any dev. :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

With the way they point everyone to his videos, I think they believe it to.

1 Like

Hooray! it’s “Boundless Owns YouTube” Day! … well we can post videos at least now =P

Anyway i did my part with 3 videos for today ^^ I’ll have another 2-3 tomorrow and then tapper off to a more normal release schedule :wink:

18 Likes

Here’s some videos on how to find vital resources needed for progression as well as a Calculator for bomb mining ^^

Bomb mining Cal:
9 Likes

Is the bomb mining calculator open to the public? And if so how do I find it?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oops! Did I forget to link it in the discription?! :sweat:

Thank you for the link!

Finding Amethysts ^^

4 Likes

Talking a look at the awesome new stuff in 198 ^^

3 Likes

I have a question the the bomb mining calculator…
On this picture are my stats, so if i use 2 titan bombs, this calculator says i break the stones because it has a black background… blue says i don’t break the rocks and red is breaking resources, right?
But if i use now two bombs they break no rocks… So what is the problem, is the calculator… or the game false?

Vatri there is alot of tweaking of skills and power in your skills to make this act correctly. And im sure each tier planet is diff as well. Ive strictly set my stats for bombs in t5 worlds atm and it takes me 3.

yeah but, i have forged bombs, so i could use 2 titan bombs, says this calculator…

So I’ve found several inconstancy in the calculator… specs that work when the cal says it shouldn’t and the other way around ><

I’ve been working on a much more “exact” calculator that works in the same direction as the game instead of working backwards… that probably makes no since BUT i think it would be a very boring explanation hehe

anyway feel free to check out the new WIP version here:

I “think” it’s mostly done… but there’s bound to be something that needs tweaking :sweat:

1 Like

so you have rank 5 of the devastating damage boon on your bombs?.. even the new cal says that should work ><
If you used a 3rd do they break the resources? also, would you post a screen shot of the forged bombs?

So the new calculator says 2 bombs, but in the pratice are 3 bombs for breaking rocks :confused:

1 Like

Thank you for the info… should be fun hunting down this anomaly ^^

Yeah, have fun and good luck ^^
I hope we can see a working result in the feature :smiley:

@VatriXxX would you be willing to send me a screenshot of your " Combat and Effect " found under Character > Profile ?

it will look something like this:

something is up with the tool-tip… it’s only showing +132% increase in damage from skills instead of the full 185% :scream:

Edit: Ok, looks like the tool-tip isn’t adding in the modifier for bomb mastery

Edit Edit: even then you should be getting +135% from power… you have max bonus attributes right?

Edit Edit Edit:
Ok! i found your problem… you don’t have rank 5 of the devastating damage boon!.. In fact, you have only rank 2!

here is how the extra damage is calculated for the boon (and the resulte is what is shown in the tool-tip):
(Base damage of bomb) * (% bonus from the boon) + (flat damage from the boon) = bonus from Forge effect

So here is the first 5 Rank of the Damage Bone for Titanium bombs…

Bomb * % + Flat = Forge Bonus Boon Rank
1600 *10% + 50 = 210 Rank 1
1600 *10% +100 = 260 Rank 2
1600 *20% +150 =470 Rank 3
1600 *20 +200 =520 Rank 4
1600 *30 +250 =730 Rank 5

once you select the proper boon rank, the calculator predicts the results you are seeing in-game

i guess i’ll add a column for the forge effect for each bomb to make this more clear in the future :wink:

2 Likes