🎁 Content made by players?

There are a couple of games I play that allow players to create items/content for the game & submit it. The devs don’t accept all submissions, but do accept a lot of them. The game/players get new items, while the devs work on the big stuff. Win/win.

Is this something that would possibly be considered for BL? Probably just cosmetic things like: decorative blocks, wallpaper, lamps, furnishings, display trophies, clothing, etc. We’d just need to know the file format, dimension limitations, etc.

11 Likes

Prefabs for world generation. Trees, ruins, land formations!

3 Likes

big fan off this for furniture and decor
that would be a reason to open a shop
to sell my own creations
i prefer it to be a ingame furniture builder to be honest but both ideas im on board

5 Likes

Honestly, this sounds a lot like the blueprint/prefab/whatever it’s supposed to be called system they are working on.

I guess I should have read the clothing and such more carefully, that would be super nice to have.

2 Likes

This sounds like an amazing idea considering the devs can only work on and put out so much at a time and us Boundlessians sure do love new content! Youre right win/win :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I would LOVE to boot my 3DsMax and model some furniture for the game that I could use as some kind of mod. :3
That would bump Boundless waaaaay up into my “favorite games to play”.
You got my vote.

3 Likes

Perhaps I could come up with some basic design concepts using some of the software that I have that lets me create “art”. The problem is just finding the time to actually sit down and get the stuff done is the hard part for me.

3 Likes

Love this idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It does sound like an all-around win!

2 Likes

More deco blocks! Clooothes!

RACES

:grin:

3 Likes