Contest: lattice! 150k first place, 100k second place, 50k third place [Ended]

Haha well I know people like PS, so I keep PS Lamblis and PS Biitula portals open

Myself I’m more of a TNT guy now, gotta rep now that I’m a world portal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought about redoing all the fireflies at Legendville mall with lattice. That’s a lot of chiseling though! Haha

1 Like

Any more nominations? I’ll pick winners next week :blush:

Well here’s where i have used it for so far.

It a lamp.

Dk’s tree => Anterra central. Take the north tunnel to the “What’s it” (celings) example also available in the storage underneath the mall south side.

Is a fence

Its the old build (work in progress to)
Fastest way to get there is using the PS personal portal at the south side (exchange) once you have gone trough turn around to the south and youll see the spot on the plateau.

Haven really used it atm as i am placing bulk and chiseling bulk atm in the tunnels of the new build.

Dk’s tree, ult lamblis => Anterra central. TNT => Antar head north or use the Anterra Central portal (also a little north)

1 Like

Some of my lattice

Wrong pictures…
edit:

I am using the lattice chisel a lot on my ship for the rigging, fences, lanterns even the canons are created with the lattice.

this is actually called the lattice :smiley:

7 Likes

The main thing I’m using it for is glowing orb/fireflies, railings, ladders, and pipes. There’s a little lattice use in all these pictures.

5 Likes

Looking great everyone!

I’ll probably close this contest next week when new blocks come out, in order to make way for new block contests :slight_smile:

1 Like

My base is still under construction. But the top of this structure is the Reflecting pool that will be inside the main floor of the building I am working on. The structure below is within my storage room, and will be a main source of light and happiness for myself. :slight_smile:

Can be accessed Via portal seekers Alnitans. Go upstairs from portal seekers and take player portal “C”. You will exit out of the tree inside this structure.

Front - All gleam is done in Lattice

East Side

Back

West Side

Inside and Tree with Apples (out of lattice) of the Hesperides

13 Likes

Totally in love with it… so, so beautiful!! :heart_eyes: I’m definitely going to have to pay a visit! :+1:

1 Like

So many great choices everyone! And happy new blocks day tidings to all. May Santa visit your workbenches overnight.

First place:
Pyrr for The Ultima Beservona hub, it is marvelous, as is his leg mall shop Engine Room (a76/78)

Second place:
Docker for the HSE embassy in Illn, and also for his new hub in HSE. Both are amazing.

Third place:
I couldn’t decide on third, so many good choices. So the following people all win third and 50k each:
@bucfanpaka
@Caelishia
@Jeffrotheswell
Ocelarys for Vielle Grenoille, portal at DK’s Tree Eresho

Honorable mention to @georgegroeg and 10k

To everyone else, keep up the fantastic work, and remember I’m running a 1 million coin build contest in Legendville Mall for the next month, judging to take place end of November!

8 Likes

Wow, thank you!! :smiley: And congrats everyone!! :slight_smile:

I love seeing all the great stuff everybody is making! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

How do I get to u paka? Ps right?

1 Like

Wow thank you so much! Everyone’s build was so amazing!!

3 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: PS Gyosha is one way, TNT is probably easiest though, portals to both of my places (Elysian Fields and Paka’s Place) through there. Probably won’t be on til later tonight EST, but should be on a lot this weekend!

1 Like

thank you very much!! it was a nice surprise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did not believe you when you announced that I was winning a prize in a contest I did not know. I look forward to discovering the works of the other winners. Thank you very much !

4 Likes