[Contest] RESULTS ANNOUNCED! - Portal Seekers & Viking’s 2x2 Christmas Build Competition! Over 2.5 Million coin in Prizes!

My Christmas reindeer!!

10 Likes

My Christmas snowglobe :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Just wanted to say that everyone has done a spectacular job on all of the entries!
We are tallying up the scores, and will post the results within the coming days. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

It was a very close competition with so many wonderful entries, but I have the results of the contest.

We had 5 judges - Jiivita, Dat, Xyberviri, Izzabell and Myself, who scored each category from 1-10.

Without further ado, here are the results!

1st - Kristy - 170 Points
2nd - Blitz88 - 164 Points
3rd - Delver 32 - 135 Points
4th - Dubbanz - 133 Points
5th - Lorelie - 121 Points
6th - Googlyeyes - 113 Points
7th - Spoodle - 111 Points
8th - Buugi - 106 Points

Congratulations to everyone who participated! I’ve put request baskets in each of your plots with the prize money, feel free to take it at your convenience.

Thanks again, and until next year!

7 Likes

Some photos of the creations, in no particular order:

7 Likes

OMG… YAY… Thanks so much. Never joined a contest before so it was exciting. Thank you for putting this together was a lot of fun. I hope to join more in the future. Thank you to all the judges too. TY TY TY <3 <3 <3

8 Likes

Congrats @KristyG!

4 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you so much! It’ll help to keep my portals running!

2 Likes

Well… At least i was In top 10.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, had fun doing this build. Great contest, great builds, see you all next year :grinning::v:

4 Likes

Yay congrats @KristyG!!

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone <3 Was really fun. Can’t wait until the next Christmas one <3

3 Likes

It was a fun lil thing to get me excited for Christmas <3 Thanks for running it @Vansten

2 Likes

Congrats everyone, it was a blast.

2 Likes

Congrats @KristyG and everyone who built such awesome things! This was a lot of fun than you for hosting this!

2 Likes

I want to thank eveyone that joined, this was a awesome competition and i loved seeing all the builds out there. everyone did a great job.

3 Likes

10/10
Makes me laugh so hard everytime look at it’s face.

6 Likes

Wait, so we get to host the next contest as part of the first prize? I must be over-reading this but it sounded sort of neato

Thanks again, everyone. Was a lot of fun for sure. All contestants did a great job on their builds. Congrats to all the winners. <3 Maybe I’ll see you in another contest in the future. :slight_smile: HUGZZZZZ

4 Likes