Contract: [complete] mining 1c a rock **hammers

As the title says, I need miners for some low tier T1/T2 mining as I need a whole load of black metamorphic rock, probably in the region of 150k.

I have a spot on angel 1 full of it and can give a location token if required

I will provide the hammers AND pay 1c ea rock, so a good opportunity for Lower level players to get xp, resources and paid for the leftover rock.

If interested reply here or come see me on arie

Edit: black gravel also wanted 1c ea

2 Likes

I can do this for you.

Great. I’m in need of it asap so will be asking a few others to assist too.

I have updated original post with what I’m looking for. Feel free to come to river towns on arie and I will show you the basket and give you some hammers to get started

Taking a break for an hour or two to eat etc. Will message you when I’m back on

Any chance i cld get a token to that spot? I be needing loadsa rock as well heh

Yes, yes, we know you are! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now now meanie

1 Like

My time window would allow to mine some rock for you, let me know if it is still needed.

Yup, definitely still needed. Will be back on by 2.15gmt, just getting my government permitted exercise lol

Give you two guesses what I’m building…

A tower!!!

So in About 45 min? Enough for me to go eat then.

A replica of the coronavirus cellular structure, magnified 500,000 times?

3 Likes

Are you specifically after rock or do you want stone as well? I may have a few spare stones… probably about 290k worth

1 Like

I will wait out his answer then. As it would prolly finish the order by itself, you hoarder you!

1 Like

Stones would work fine, but tbh I was hoping it would help some newer players out offering the jobs.

If I struggle getting the numbers needed I will message you

1 Like

Not just a tower…THE TOWER

Just to add, black gravel would also be nice

Back on now for anyone who wants to come see me

Actually, my day just got filled up with meetings so I won’t be able to do this. Open it up to someone else to do! Sorry :frowning: