Corona Time

Using up my weekend trying to sew masks for fam that needs them for work, etc. This is the 1st thing I’ve tried to sew since taking a Home Ec/FHA (ewww, I know) class in high school.

Hopefully the next ones turn out better. It doesn’t help that I don’t own an iron :open_mouth::rofl:
crafting.exe was never installed in my brain

I hope everyone is staying safe :heart:

4 Likes

That is really nice of you, love it, really pretty fabric too! :smiley: The wife of someone I work with sewed us some, was very grateful, a very appreciated gift, more comfy and looked better than what I had, it is a great thing you’re doing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, very sweet :blush::hugs: of her! Yeah, those paper type masks are really uncomfortable. I was able to locate one fabric mask a week or so ago and it felt sooo much better. I took it apart and am using it for a template to make more.

The disposable masks are really hard to find around here and everyone has to have them for work.

1 Like

I would love to have a Boundless theme mask. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

https://media.libelle.nl/m/30e8hxxihx3i.pdf

here is a patron our gov provided for all the citizens who are making themselves. there i sanother type but this is the easiest to make

3 Likes

:hugs: thank you