Could use some help please

Hi, my steam account was stolen few minutes ago, will there be any chance of me getting back my stuff somehow if i buy boundless on another account, or at least saving my things somehow… im really pissed off right now, and im trying to get it recovered…

Screenshot_46

If someone could help me with this it would be amazing… :slight_smile: :confused:

1 Like

There has to be a way to contact steam and report this.

1 Like

I did, but i want to ensure if i dont get my account back to be able to get at least stuff that i had when i buy the game again

2 Likes

Good luck man. You may want to pm james

2 Likes

Will do if he doesnt see this

1 Like

PM @james anyway, don’t just count on him seeing this post. And good luck!

1 Like

I mean nothing is still 100% sure, myb i manage to get the account back… or something, so im not in a hurry, i still have 2 weeks of beacon fuel at 2 beacons and 5 weeks on the other ones, so im still good

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this.

I would contact James with details on your account and IF you created a new steam account what those things are. They might be able to repoint the original steam user to a new steam user… not sure.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this has happened to you ,unfortunately this just not just happen out of the blue. Steam has 2 way authentication make sure you use it! Most games won’t return your goodies due to the fact you are the one neglecting why you had the option to prevent this.
I wish you good luck and hopefully it gets solved the positive way, Once again use 2 way authentication.

1 Like

Ye the problem is i dont have a phone rn… and also i couldnt prevent it, i just got a msg on steam, and it instantly kicked me out… also i spent over 400$ on my steam… so believe me im really cautious when getting msgs or anything on my steam… i didnt click any link or anything… (400$ is a lot in Serbia haha )

EDIT: At least i dont have a smartphone who can use the steam app

One of my steam accounts got hacked into not that long ago. They were able to recover it for me pretty quickly(steam that is). So hopefully it’ll all work out for you as well.

1 Like

As long as you sign into your Boundless account again then everything should still be there.

If you have problems doing this then please PM me.

3 Likes

I would trace that location number back to where it originated and go hunt down that person or people.

2 Likes

Hey, its all good, we managed to get the account back, thank you anyway

3 Likes

Gave the IP and MAC IP to my friend who actually knows what he is doing heh :stuck_out_tongue: ye he is having some fun lets say :smiley:

3 Likes