Could we tint accents on Metal and Gem Tools?

I thrilled that we can tint tools if we want to, but it seems to only be limited to Stone and Wood tools, would it be possible to be able to tint Gem and Metal tools too? More specifically could we tint the grip and the Oort Symbol block on the tool? That way they still are identifiable as what tool they are.

I think that would be pretty cool to see a shop filled with different accent colored tools. Or if you wanted to organize your forged tools by the color of the accent, so you know what has what boon at a glance from your storage without opening it.

Tint%20Accents%20on%20Gem%20and%20Metal

Just a thought!

11 Likes

This would be totally awesome!!

2 Likes

I like this idea! Would easily add cosmetic variety to the game. Would be cool to see two forge shops selling the same tools but in different colors. Could be a way to gain business.

2 Likes

I agree it would be cool, but I think this might be an issue with having multiple tintable textures per mesh… I believe it’s the reason we don’t have wooden handles on gem tools (like the image below),

2 Likes

Possibly, but one can dream haha. Hopefully one day something like this may be possible, if it isn’t already and we just don’t know it.

1 Like

I want to tint glass.

4 Likes

That would be dope!

1 Like

I could see it now, all of our handles would be golden at the Golden Fist!

2 Likes