Crafting marble?

Could someone inform me as I’m kinda clueless on this aspect of crafting the marble as I haven’t yet. What effects the colour of the marble is it the colour of rock u use or the colour of gleam u use? For example if I use a silk mint refined gleam but black rock would the outcome be black marble or silk mint??

1 Like

It’s the rock that defines the colour of marble. The gleam doesn’t affect it, so you can use any.

3 Likes

Thank u very much:)

1 Like

My favourite marble is the cold berry. It’s tricky to make as you have to use a changer chisel to convert it from meta rock first … Or is it from sed to meta, I can’t remember.
Great looking marble though!!

2 Likes

I completely forgot about changing chissle

Let me tell you about building things primarily out ot marble… It sucks but its worth it lol

2 Likes

It takes metaphoric rock, wanted to make some but cold berry is only in sedimentary. Changing chisel works but thats a lot stone to go through.

1 Like

I’m not gonna build loads of stuff with the marble but it all depends…

Cold berry is the closest to white colour right?

Its actually less work and easier on the changing to type change the rock before making it stones.

Should be even quicker if you type change after refining it.

I use a forged changer with added speed. Then I run across a long length of placed refined. You can quickly change 100s at a time with max agility.

1 Like

Speaking of which, how much prestige is marble? :thinking:

Ill try it out, i dont mind buying it to support the shops, ill definetly give it a go, thank you.

With the bonus I get over 100 per, I think it’s 50 base though.
Im not certain however I imagine they will increase it with the next release.

1 Like