Crafting - No space in output

Machines don’t see the space in smart stacks anymore, worked properly before the update.

1 Like

Never mind

Did you leave the machine crafting before the update? I could give this a go, although with the crafting time totalling over 3 hours for 10 diamond hammers, that could take a while. Does the message still show even after taking the items from the machine.

It might’ve been crafting while the update hit, I’m not sure :thinking: Doesn’t have to be diamond hammers, wood/stone tools should behave similarly.

Just remembered to recently check the crafting on the machine I was using to test this. For some strange reason, I could not reproduce it with wood tools, but did see this with the Diamond Hammer examples as you’ve shown here, so there’s definitely something strange going on here.

I can put in a bug for this, but can you also say if the machine started crafting again if (or when) you removed finished items from the Crafted Items section of the machine?

1 Like

I haven’t touched them since, I just went to check and they are crafting now :o Did the patch just now fix this?

After discussing this with one of the software engineers, it turns out that because you have 10 items in the crafting queue, they will not all fit into the Crafted Items section as there will only be space for 9 more items.

But there’s 1 completely free slot, and one smart stack with 6 items, so total 12 free slots. And the machine started working on it’s own after the last patch and has been working as intended from then on.

Right now I have the exact same situation in another machine and it’s working normally so I’m happy. Just weird how it took a couple days for the machines to start crafting again :smiley:

Oh sorry, was looking at my own screenshots instead of yours when posting my reply. Hmm, yes it is a little strange. Let us know if you get this again. I’ve not been able to reproduce anything similar to this so far.

1 Like