Crafting Queue Clicker (Windows PC Only... Sorry!)

I recently had a lot of crafting to do, so lots and lots of clicking on the craft button… after which my mouse started playing up :frowning:

So, to save my mouse (and finger) from further grief, I made a quick and simple script using AutoIt. This script runs in the background before I start the game and appears in the system tray. This allows me to hold down CTRL when crafting and then click a single time to produce multiple clicks. Releasing the CTRL keys stops the clicking, so you can also click less than 30 times if you want to.

To close the background app, you can either do so from the system tray icon or by pressing Home + End at the same time on your keyboard.

AutoIt contains a packaging function, so I bundled the script into an executable for others to use as well (Windows only!). It comes in 2 flavours depending on what OS (32 or 64bit) you have…

Warning: The script operates on your computer system and will work regardless of whether you are in Boundless or not.

Here’s the source script for anyone wanting to modify it to suit their own needs…

#include <Misc.au3>

Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1
   If _IsPressed("11", $hDLL) Then
	  While _IsPressed("11", $hDLL)
		 If _IsPressed("01", $hDLL) Then
			While _IsPressed("11", $hDLL)
			   Sleep(20)
			   MouseClick("left")
			WEnd
		 EndIf
	  WEnd
   EndIf
   If _IsPressed("24", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("23", $hDLL) Then
	  ExitLoop
   EndIf
   Sleep(200)
WEnd

DllClose($hDLL)
8 Likes

Please release for PS4 :wink:

I’m down to jailbreak if needed. Ps5 coming soon anyway.

2 Likes

This is a life saver when you have to do a lot of mass crafts on a lot of machines!
Thank you for the tool!

Regards,

I have an AHK that when you open a machine it automatically clicks:
the item -> mass craft -> craft 30 -> exit machine

Would love to see a craft all feature put in so that scripts aren’t necessary for crafting all anymore.
Especially for the console users :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes