Crash after going through portal (live server b6d0c308)

Will try right now. :slight_smile:

(EDIT: WORKS !) Thx, I can play again.

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently experience the same as what @SWProzee1 described.

Stepping out of my portal by the Hopperdrome on game start-up causes the game to freeze up and crash.

It happened three times before I decided to try using the warp on the right. I tried warping to another location, but the same thing occurs. I pass through the warp and the game freezes up and crashes.

I blame the Spitters.

Edit; sixth timeā€™s a charm. Seem to be stable now, though Iā€™ll leave this post here.

Can you send in your crash dumps?
Thanks.

Iā€™m no techie, but thereā€™s no crash dump that was ā€˜last modifiedā€™ today. Is that a problem? Did it not log the crashes or is that not how it works?

"Another list of possible solutions, if you manage to get in that is, that will hopefully stop it from happening again;

Try giving all your gem tools to @The-Velociraptor

If that doesnā€™t work, you can also try giving him all your coins."

3 Likes

It does not create a dump file. Had the same thing.

Donā€™t reinstall the game, it does not help.

They solved it for me by doing something on beacon information.
Seems that a beacon sends out beacon information that crashes your client.

Even with a 2nd account going there crashes your client. So people, donā€™t go there !

1 Like

I can get on and play now, so it seems to have resolved itself, whatever was doing it? No dump file though for whatever reason. I guess because it wasnā€™t a ā€˜regular crashā€™. It just stopped working.

ā€˜this program is no loner respondingā€™ or whatever.

Anyway, Iā€™ll wait to see what @michaelb suggests. Iā€™m able to get in-game and play, but Iā€™d still like to help out with this bug if possible.

I think there is very little that we can test or help out with. Seems a server problem.
The moment the Sanctum portal on the right gets information from the server (just before opening) the client crashes.

The boundless_log shows the last thing it could do on the client but not really usefull to troubleshoot, that is all I could seeā€¦

The bug before SWProzee1 hit was a limit on the size of data that we fixed. If there is a specific location your seeing a problem let us know and we can check it out.

2 Likes