[Crav] --[Tier 5 Toxic Exoworld]-- [Last Seen 23rd April 2019] Landscape

That’s why I’m glad I went the route of skill pages. Different mining and explorer builds for the exos.

1 Like

1 Like

Out of 255 possible colors… Soul-crushingly hellarious. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

What! You guys aren’t into these crazy rocks! Sorry, I haven’t even gotten there yet… I might skip it…

BUT, I really like the exo mechanic. And even if rng pulls another fast one, every once in a while you get a perfect forge. Oh sorry, a planet. You get a perfect planet.

Thanks devs for exo’s. They do keep me a bit on edge.

4 Likes

Selling Atlas 500C at Lanter Gardens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Nice looking world! Also excited to gather some surface plants :sunglasses:

2 Likes

interesting… thought it was someone who made this but used a regen bomb and it’s still here.

2 Likes

Those exist on Beseverona as well.

Was the Dark Red Grass seed on another planet or is that new? Also what does it look like on a planet like Sorissi or Segi

idk about how it looks somewhere else but it’s new

1 Like

Looks like I have a reason to go to that planet now :unamused:

I really wanted to avoid spending the warp money on t5 planets

1 Like

Ahh I see, the colour sheet im using is a bit out dated, hasn’t got the newer planets on it like Houcous I and Flan etc. For a builder the brown rock really interests me, I like getting different shades of a colour to help build on a builds texture :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

collecting some orange glowing cap mushrooms was probably the only thing that kept me going there

1 Like

Saving my travel ticket for the next one :thinking:
There is lots to explore on the known planets :+1:

Thx gorrila
can i get the stuff to make good portal fuel there our is it to low level?

Leave me some pls cannot attend there until sunday :smiley:

1 Like

I’m done with this planet - no point in paying 3k again for another session - there are others though :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like