[Crav] --[Tier 5 Toxic Exoworld]-- [Last Seen 23rd April 2019] Landscape

What tint that is . Glow cap i mean

It was interesting going to Crav… It did have some decent density of amethyst under the rivers. I got 60 or so in about 25min… not terrible. I made sure to pick up a few of those nice glow caps, I believe I listed them in my main store too… I skipped the last lower level Exo completely, and I never managed to get a warp onto one of the Level 7s before they left (I made it to two of them, just not the third, was never in the sky for me). I don’t see myself going back, I probably just broke even on coin cost. But I’m eagerly awaiting the next one :grinning:

deep orange

1 Like

it s only on t7+

This is why I am VERY unimpressed with exoworlds. It could have been the best thing theyve added…

OMG I’ve been saying this since before release!!!
I think EVERY planets colours should be unique until we have one of everything!! (Or maybe close to… kada was a better source of gleam than biitula and am thankful for that but jeez. The same colour palettes everywhere? Booooo-riiiiiing)
Thats 255 planets! Thats a LOT of variety we are missing!!

3 Likes

But hey, is anyone going to Crav and want to bring me back some of that red grass seed!? I’ve got a nefarious plot for a beautiful build.

Or at least make sure that some of the stone/ gleam/ or trunk is new.

I went yesterday. I will say tho, lots of different orange plants to gather. I farmed a good amount of shadow red mud. Forgot my aoe grass whacker so I may make another trip to gather some of the dark red grass. Not a complete waste of a planet but if we could chill out on the yellow/mustard rocks and gleam for about 7 rotations that would be good :grin:

4 Likes

I just want a planet that has black trees.

9 Likes

Would love this! Also want white leaves.

3 Likes

oooh, what if they had just a monochrome world?

3 Likes

Could seriously go for that also. Maybe add some shades of gray so we know what the soil is. But could do all black and white. Heck if that planet stayed, I would build a base there.

… but would you do it in color? Watch everything really “pop”? (All the graphic designers by trade probably just cringed)

1 Like

Everything in B/W except for the front door.

…and the whining and moaning starts again.

1 Like

Just keep this for showcasing landscape etc for Crav. Pls. Do another topic for discussions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.