Crazy amounts of lag

Is anyone experiencing a lot of lag? I can barely walk a few blocks without lag. I have never had this problem before. It’s making it very hard to get my boundless chores done. I play in USE.

4 Likes

The US East is having extreme weather issues today. There is a possible chance the weather is affecting game servers. However as someone in the US East I play on an EU server and haven’t had issues. I will let you know if I experience anything on any of the US East servers.

3 Likes

I’m in Arizona and I’m seeing a handful of services having some pretty severe slowdowns. I hadn’t thought about the weather. I think Texas power outages may be a big part of the issue. I know that Texas has some datacenters and I wouldn’t be surprised if some major backbone servers could be at least partially affected, causing routing issues including getting routed through slow servers or through bottlenecks.

3 Likes

That same storm right now is impacting the entire east coast. Roads are impassible. We didn’t get as much snow as we got ice. but I would imagine the storm has Something to do about it.

1 Like

I’m in England and I’m getting ping ponged around like it’s nobodies business.

1 Like

Weird enough, today during a hunt on Besevrona I experienced some abnormal lag. It was worse than even normal occasional lags. I couldn’t move or even pick items and I was forced to just leave the hunt.

1 Like

Lol :joy: I created a topic without seeing if someone else had a problem.
I have had connection problems throughout the day to the point it was just easier not to play. :frowning: But the weather is fine here in my part of the western US.

Yes i have been having crazy bad lag and a lot of the time the world does not load for me

Same here!

Regards,

Oddly enough, I have not been having lag at all… playing from far away from the servers. The only issues I have seen over the past couple of weeks were on the color changing exo.

1 Like