Create Farmer Permission on a Beacon

I’m sorry if a similar post been mentioned before (in case it has, this post can be removed)

I’m building a rather big farm which eventually would/can be shared amongst friends (or maybe guildies if the beacon is guild controlled)

I would like to give the permission which would allow them to plant and harvest organic or inorganic crops.

I have tried these 2 types of permissions, but neither can allow other people with the 2 permission to plant and harvest crops

Please consider this request :bowing_man:

16 Likes

You have no clue how much I need this in my life. I have so many crops I could share with people but I would need to give them permissions which I’m just not willing to take a chance and give them.

4 Likes

I think you need the first one. Which would also allow them to grab all your blocks.

We do need a farming permission. That would be really great

6 Likes

I need the type of permission which would allow others to plant and harvest crops, but not changing/removing blocks so you can share the place without allowing others to steal/destroy the place.

I have an idea of putting walls and locks to separate the space, so 2 (or more) friends can use the farm but doesn’t allow them to steal crops from one another

1 Like

Yes that would be very helpful!

1 Like

you’ll need permissions for changing blocks since harvesting crops can remove tilled soil at random times, meaning that the soil will have be re-tilled again

1 Like

If you ever want to share some farming stuff I’m happy to harvest and replant :smirk:

1 Like

You are right. We’d need this as well. Good point. I missed that

1 Like

Perhaps soil tilling could be changed from a builder mechanic to a farmer mechanic in-terms of permissions.

4 Likes

Please, And yes!

1 Like

Yeah, this’d be awesome. This way i could give people access to a boatload of rare gleam to mutate on, without having to fear any (accidental or not) damage or gleam destruction.

3 Likes

Hey @james we need this.

Indeed, that would be an awesome change!

1 Like

tenor

Take ya time :crazy_face:

1 Like