Creative worlds contest series: recruiting hosts

I’d like to start up a creative worlds contest series once sovereigns launch. I am looking for hosts who would be willing to permanently dedicate a region or two to contests - you can pick what sort of contest you want on your world and I’ll run the contest and provide prizes, you’d just need to dedicate a region that you’re willing to “give up” since I’d like my contests to be able to be preserved

I don’t know how flight powers will work yet, but ideally you’d be able to grant those powers temporarily to all contest participants too. I know I’d be more interested in building cool stuff if I could fly.

Some ideas:
Medieval town
Underground city
Pokemon village
No man’s sky town
Fallout series town

Plz

10 char

1 Like

Find me a host :blush:

id be happy to rent a creative for contests permanently

since that was already in the planning…

2 Likes

If within my budget I’ll be getting one. I’m good with either medieval or fallout. And the world won’t be going anywhere for a long time if they are in my budget(20 and under)

2 Likes

Idea
Beacon Academy

1 Like

I was planning on hosting for the universe so we could do that

1 Like

Like one giant contest world?

1 Like

We could do that, but I ment just renting a planet for everyone. I don’t build anything but my Tardis. So there will be plenty of space for everyone lol

2 Likes

If you will manage the events, I will financially support the creative planet.

2 Likes

Are we allowed to do marijuanaland?
Nightmare before Christmas would be another good one

5 Likes

You do one and I do one?

05F716B6-E561-48F2-AC59-DF8F830D5FE0

2 Likes

LSDland? I’d love an acid trip dedicated creative world

5 Likes

I would definitely be in for an Underground City or Medieval Theme. It depends on the final pricing for the worlds, but we plan to get at least a single survival and creative world.

Planet name - Psychedeliand

2 Likes

I would love to help but can’t commit fully until they are really here. Depends on the size which depends on the pricing. Plus want to extensively explore it first!

Also, you interested in a sovereign for this or a creative? Only on creative you can fly…

Will allow you to make NMS town on ONE region of my world. only ONE

1 Like

Ill be getting 1 maybe 2 planets. ill gladly dedicate some land for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeing some solid speed builds going down on Party World

Maybe a speed build contest this weekend?

So far the coolest build I’ve seen on Party World is @AmandaPan’s Sky Island

But I also have a thing for Sky islands

3 Likes