Crossed warp-portals?

I’m not sure if a bug or not, a weird thing just happened to me. I was exploring some underwater caves on Gyosha in the wilderness way outside Gyosha mall. Had to step away for a min so hit return to sanctum while in a tunnel.
It was sorta small so expected the warp might get bumped to the surface but when I came back the warp was in someones build and they were seemingly staring back at me while in the sanctum. After I realized he couldn’t see me i went thru and ended up popping out of his portal conduits he’d just connected somewhere and was about to smash open and he didn’t know how i got there. It was around the middle of the mall.
Sorry Dragon-Tamer for startling you! I was really really confused lol.

1 Like

Maybe he was in the process of putting shards in or closing/moving the portal?
Maybe just really odd timing? lol

It seems coincidental I guess lol. Its odd though I don’t think I should have been bumped so far away from where I was. :man_shrugging: At least it hasn’t happened to me til now lol.

1 Like

@dzikus1r LOL no problem I was like WTH where did he come from, because I could see through the portal to The Train Station @JupiterJones portal hub and you were not there LMAO.

@majorvex your right I had just loaded oort into the portal and had just opened it and started rotating it, something about that may have kicked him randomly to my local. Who knows.

Still funny as all get out.

@dzikus1r Come visit any time!

1 Like