Curious?

I always see @james online and love too annoy him but how come I never see any other dev (not trying too waste time just love the game so much (^-^)

I’ve seen a few from time to time… but James seems to be more of the log in type. I just don’t now how much (if ever) the other Devs play in live. I think they work on the game and then enjoy their time off since they are very busy people.

1 Like

I have seen the other developers in test. Especially when I was spending a lot of time there before the farming update.

1 Like

Come visit Nova Golda! Past 24 hours I’ve had 4 different dev accounts show up! :joy:

(investigating blockiness in my workshop, gotta say, they really are spending time on this!)

1 Like

They’re all slackers.

The developers have their own local development universes - so they’re mainly working there.
We also have a shared private Staging universe where we’re testing the next update - they’re on there.
We’re only on Live when we’re looking at specific issues that are exposed by the complexity and chaos of the live universes.

29 Likes

That was hilarious :smiley: But true, im seeing mostly James, very rarely some other devs. :wink:

2 Likes

One day we may even be able to reach the dev planet :pleading_face:

4 Likes

It ok we don’t need to reach that planet we have Super James

I’ve never seen any of the devs.
And definitely haven’t had any of them make it through the Reapers Trials.
:thinking: Unless they have tried and failed and didn’t want their names on the wall of shame. Lol.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, I would laugh so hard to see some of their names on there… :joy: If they ever do attempt it, you HAVE to record it, that would be an epic promotional video… the devs dying repeatedly in their own creation!

4 Likes

This should be a event I bet the whole community would be there too watch the devs attempt the trials lol

3 Likes

I’ve asked James before to check it out.
Pretty sure they are all scared. Bahahaha. But I’m sure he’s busy dealing with plot squabbles. And removing wiener builds and such. It would be awesome to get a video of that though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@james
It’s ready when you are.

5 Likes

maybe they working so hard you have nothing to do :joy:
i better add that im joking :sweat:

1 Like

Credit where credit due @james we all know you been working very hard with plot issues recently and would like to take this opportunity to say a big “thank you” mainly from me for putting up with issues within our guild lately it really is appreciated. :kissing_heart:

I have health issues like a lot here that I have read so the game is a way of stress, pain, life release to us
So means a lot that the devs are there for us all and want to apologize to @james if it seems I been a pain lately but only cause of the pain I’m in gets me frustrated but hey I’m a lovely person really honest I am :rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep up the excellent work…!!

P.s where is my steam badge lol…it’s ok I can wait :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Great post, and agreed… :slight_smile: Even if I DID just wish the Reapers’ tortures on the lot of them above (all in good fun! :wink: ), just so much gratitude for providing what for some of us is such an incredible escape and release from the troubles of life. A lot of hard work goes into bringing us this happiness, I know!

1 Like

I would so come watch them all have a go at the trials pain or not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ditto, so long as I was home, I’d be there popcorn in hand. :wink: :popcorn:

1 Like

I can supply the drinks :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

If they had more time on their hands they might have joined in…

As I have said before I have never played a game where devs have been so interactive in game or here in the forum.

The devs virtual treat :tumbler_glass::beers::lollipop:

1 Like

Totally agreed! :smiley:

And make sure they get their share of the :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink: BEFORE they attempt the trials… :wink: Muahahaha. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:joy::joy: you evil women you :joy::joy:

But you know I’m just kidding :kissing_heart:

1 Like